Reviews for Strictly Off The Record
coffeelovingfangirl chapter 6 . 5/22
You haven't updated in over 10 years but this is really good and I can't help but hope that you'll continue :) because this is really good
VEENA4 chapter 6 . 4/5
Oh! His responsibilities? F**k it! Make it a inuyasha and kikyo story. Why did you bring kagome into it? You authors have a special ability to make Inuyasha and kikyo like super heroes. Oh! I forgot they're the sweethearts that makes everyone happy. Wow! Inuyasha is always right no? His thinking, acting and everything is revolves around kikyo. She's his so called goddess that helps him making proud of him loves him unconditionally...right?!
Then why did you bring kagome into this f**king chaos?! To make her suffer? Who the hell wants to be his mate/wife?
Don't be the typical author to make her stupid woman who will do anything for her love.
I think kagome is a brave and bold woman who doesn't take any s**t from this Inuyasha. When times come she's the one who tells that bastard inuyasha that she doesn't want him or anything related to him.
I sick of this Inuyasha and his socalled love for his f**king kikyo.
slipknot390 chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
me encanto continualo eres genial
inume1227 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Pls! U got to update this!
KNSAnimeFreak chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Y did u abandon this story...?!
It was so gr8.
N now we dont even know what will happen nxt..
Pls continue writing ur stories.
Atleast complete them.:);):P:'(:o:S:);)
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
I love the progress! the transformation Inuyasha underwent since he first met Kagome can truly be felt. but it's not the end of the story is it? ._. Will this fic be continued?
Jingyee1511 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
... Good chapter. I almost forgot the existence of Naraku, but yes I really love how this fic is going.
Jingyee1511 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Ah! It was unexpected, but it's a great idea- the true mate attraction- to put them back on the road to inukag romance. I'm enjoying your writing very much.
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
... I think Inuyasha's insufferable in this chapter. ._. even though it's sobering that he had to see Kikyo die... It's really him being dense and insensitive to Kagome. Good work featuring that? Even though it's a bit demoralizing to read... They seem forever estranged. Good portrayal of his interest in journalism and his history though!
Jingyee1511 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
To know that Kagome is Kikyo's descendent of sorts makes me dread the length of time Inuyasha would take to accept Kagome... but nonetheless the chapter was amusing. You seem to be able to recreate the fighting atmosphere between the two of them perfectly...
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Very interesting.. the idea that Sesshomaru could come up with such an idea at all! And Miroku's reflections on how Inuyasha will fail to keep up..
Sumire Jane chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
hey ermmmm did u drop this? i mean seriously... i literally LOVE this story rite now...dont tell me u dropped it..
dreamy.idealist chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Oh... I love this story... I really do. I realise that you haven't written (updated) anything in a long long while. But, I just want to say that you are a really good writer. And your stories are awesome as heck! LOVED it.

And I really do believe this is an interesting plotline... If you ever update this stor, count me in as one of your loyal readers... :)
SilverStella chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
WOW!

What an awesomely, superbly magnificent fic!

What fantasticaly, brilliant detail!

What character development, pure IC-ness!

LOVE IT!
GrinningDogByte chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far. How you describe the characters, how they behave... they just seem to pop out and become real. The characters are also amazingly in-character, as that is something that can be hard to do when writing fan-fiction. I hope you can find the time to continue this story in the future, as it has become one of my favourites. Enjoy the New Year!