Reviews for How do you like me now?
Love Your Shotgun chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
julia gulia!

yukyukyuk.

ew why am i online?

I COULD BE WATCHING A REALLY GOOD MOVIE RIGHT NOW! HAW.
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Love it. first time reading in this section, and lucky me, I find a gem. one thing bothers me though... this section has 10,0 stories, why doesn't it have a character selection? those are supposed to be added after 500.
Crazy Jaz chapter 10 . 12/8/2006

sounds great so far

so percy again being smart on how she talks to jack

and poor jack and his sister

i want to know more

-captain night james
HyenaWolf chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Cool, on their journey they shall go...and hopefully that means more soon! YAY! Can't wait loving it! Keep up the good work! x
The Queen of the Cats chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
Hey, this story is going great keep it up only watch your grammer because some of it is taking away from the story but other than that it is a great story. Keep it up.
HyenaWolf chapter 9 . 10/20/2006
wow! love your story so much! Update as soon as you can! Oh and how much longer am i going to have to wait for some passion? x
Not Your Exception chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
Ha! Your story had me practically rolling on the floor laughing. That'd be funny to watch. Not for me, though, coz I'd be on floor, trying to catch my breathe...

What am I talking about?

Anyways, I loved your story, and I'm DYING to read your next update!
Crazy Jaz chapter 9 . 10/15/2006

ohh i just love it

great chapter

so emily was writting about him the whole time

i wonder if she is still alive?

will they find her?

update soon!

ps i updated too

signed

-Captain Night James
Ashie Bash chapter 8 . 10/13/2006
Awesomeness! This is a really funny story, Star. Seiroulsy, I love when she gets drunk. Heck, it'd be cool to go back in time like that. Wish I was her, then my life would be awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next...and to let you on in a little secret, I'm done with my story, just gotta post the last two chappys...but this is a flippin killer story. Keep it up. I want more!
YourRedRightAnkle chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Hi! *waves* you said no one has been reviewing...so I'm reviewing DANG-NABIT! Sorry I haven't up till now *looks shameful* but anyways...this chapter was awesome! Percy is a VERY amusing drunk! lol. I hope you update soon! :)
Crazy Jaz chapter 8 . 9/18/2006

wow i love this chapter

and jack has a soft spot for her

how cute

ohh and she got drunk GREAT PART

i loved that part and jack didn't take advantage of her either

how cute

he is a good man i'm tellin ya

good pirate too

haha

well please update fast

i'm chompin at the bit for more

i'll be waiting

oh i updated on my story as well

two chapters i think that you haven't read yet

please read them

i would appreciate it

thanks!
demin chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
great story so far! can't wait to read more. i like this percy character.
Love Your Shotgun chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
I SCOFF AT THEE.

end of.
Love Your Shotgun chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
CHEWY AND JAACK LOVIN ON A BOAT. THE ONE IS WASTER AND THE OTHER IS A... MOAT! yeah, i know. almost as good as yours.

redsky! GUESS WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT? YOUR FIRSTMATE/BO'SUN THATS WHO! COZ SHES AMAZING!

"Jack pulled me down a flight of stairs, into a dark, smelly place. Reminded me of a Denny’s dumpster on Tuesday nights." you would know, you dumpster whore! HAHAHAH DUMPSTER WHORE. thats pretty FUNNEHH if i may say so. may i, sirius?... yep he says i may. so does remus an' the rest of em. but it might be the absinthe/firewhiskey talking. who cares though.

PROPER TOM! you think of vierd names. FUNNY names. not FUNNEH. but close. ALMOST THERE, CAP'N/ADMIRAL!
Crazy Jaz chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
mypiratejack

so she is now mad that jack didn't try anything

i think this is one sonfused girl

so she started reading the journal and found out nothing so far

well you wanted some ideas so here is mine

-have the diary be someone that jack knew and can't believe she has it and have it be of some significance

-have jack come back and try something the next morning and have then then fall in love and then eliza realize that she is being used

so these are just some of my ideas

don't use them if you don't like them

but if you do please tell me which one you used

thanks

great chapter

can't wait to see what you come up with next

update soon!