Reviews for Forbidden Love
pinksakura271 chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
I read all 3 chapters damn. Gaara be grateful it was all a horrible dark nightmare & not reality.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
wow ok you did get me there lol good story though w
tsubaki chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
U r so mean I thought this was real u scared the fuck out of me. But it was a nightmare,thanks so much,it was amazing please make more!
awathlatifa chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Phweeeeeee you almost got me there! I was crying while reading this story thank god it was not real or you would just broke my heart! Not complaining at all, I love the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
this story is more than amazing
you are a very wonderful writer
and tricky too
MOVED now at GoddessApostle chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
OMG I'm over here crying my eyes out at your story! Thank Goodness it was just a dream! But poor Gaara

! T_T
MagicalMisa chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
O_O THIS ENTIRE STORY WAS A DREAM? Talk about a change of events!
Blood Valentine chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
that was an unexpected twist love iy though
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
Omg that was such a damn twist! I did not see that ending, it was like so shoking when I read it. I laugh my ass of cuz is true you truly got us, i did not expected it to turn into something like that, to change so drastically! My god that was awzum! _
gareth kain chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Well that was a letdown...

Thanks for nothing.
nyaggerz chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
its a dream

yet the title is "Forbidden Love"... weird (T_T)

anyway... love the story XD
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
awesome story.
worldreminiscence chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
wtf! u got me DX damn damn and I was about to smash my pc onto the ground D: grrr anyway that was such a relief... BUT could that be a sign? i mean waaaaaaah noooooo if i let my imaginations with it, it's saying that the same thing will eventually happen DX nooooooooo *slaps myself* i hope not...

GOOD JOB btw! :]
WiccadBaltane0501 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Dude I was so glad hearing that it was a dream! Otherwise I would've yelled at you! LOL!
Atsunagi chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
WHAT! i almost cried... FOR A DREAM? well it was a good story! very entertaining