Reviews for Fulfilled Promises
rose6211 chapter 20 . 4/21/2011
awesome story ending was so sweet -
Brooke H chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Out of the 2 chaps. I've read so far i'd say your really good writing.
Brightest Darkest Heart chapter 20 . 1/14/2010
I loved this story! Please make a sequel, I love that Namine' and Riku are together! Riku Namine' Luv forever! 3
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
That request he gives is preposterious! Marriage within a month of being notified is outrageous!
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
It is right to live in the moment as it is right to think of the future.

More Roxas bashing no doubt!
efioa-s chapter 20 . 7/3/2007
Really good story! And I think you should do a sequel. That would be cool.
MakruTree chapter 20 . 6/26/2007
I love it!
Mimori Kiryu chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
WOW! I love this story so much! :D I've read all 20 chapters and the story is so cool. I'm going to go look for the sequel! _ Nice job!
Inuhoono chapter 20 . 6/10/2007
Wow! This was a great ending! One of the best I have ever read and, yes, I have seen the hints of a sequel and I would like one VERY much. Much luck with all of your stories...KEEP IT UP!
MeowSap chapter 20 . 6/9/2007
T-T (sobs uncontrollably) I have an excuse for not being able to read the rest of this - I got a job last month and I just didn't get the chance to read all of this. It was only part time, so I can read now, and I just finished it. I'm sorry!

Anyways, wonderful ending, it was summed up very well. I can tell how big of an improvement you have made over the course of the story, its very exciting! You still have some rough edges in the few chapters I have read, but nothing I feel like mentioning for now. Keep writing. You have a great talent and I know you can use it well. Keep it up!
Fighter le Faye chapter 20 . 6/8/2007
I kept goin' "AW!" to myself, reading all this; I can be a sucker for happy endings. This is an awesome story! Give yourself a pat on the back! And I think a sequel is great *happy dance* I don't care the wait. Anything could happen in the sequel. *goes back to her happy dance*
Smiley Smackdown chapter 20 . 6/8/2007
-_- so cute! good job! a sequel sounds great!-_-
The Hollow Fairy Wolf chapter 20 . 6/8/2007
YES! SEQUEL! -runs around until hitting the wall-
StrangerInMoscow chapter 20 . 6/8/2007
Aww, cute, I like the ending, it's perfect, and I'm definetly up for a sequel, great story, I love it,

your devoted reviewer Alpha Male.
painted lights chapter 20 . 6/7/2007
my last night. (sigh) what a perfect way to end it. this definatly made my day considering my dad just yelled at me it was a nice surprise to see that the next chapter was up. i'm so sad its over. please make a sequel. i have no ideas now as my thoughts are more on my trip tomorrow but i'll tell u either on myspace or in another review for another one of ur stories. thx for keeping ur promise. i know im gonna miss this story. thanks for posting a great one. i'm happy about how everyone got together in the end. oh idea. for the sequel u could have riku propose and during the planning of the wedding a war comes in twilight town and riku and sora have to fight. or u could have sora and kairi get married. see i'm never out of ideas. ;) thx for writing such a great chapter. can't wait till u update ur other ones and if/when u write a sequel. i'll miss u sam. bye! ciao and adios!