Reviews for The Astrum Mark
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
WOW! This looks really interesting!
Katy chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
I know that it has been like 2 years since you last updated but I really hope you haven't given up on this story. It is so good I cried like a baby! You are an amazing writer and I really hope you update soon because it is just too good to give up on!
roni2010 chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
lovin' the plot, so much.. great job!
Kou Shun'u chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
well even if it is months between chapters, i'm happy you haven't give up and strive forward.

seeing as it has been 5mo i hope that means the next would be any day now especially with a cliffhanger like that. and after that bit is resolved onto the grangers' home. i'm curious to know what hg said to her parents to get dm to stay there the whole summer.
Babs2709 chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Please please update soon!
bluestriker666 chapter 19 . 2/16/2012
wonderful...keep it up
bookluver1998 chapter 13 . 2/8/2012
hey just wanted to let you know that the cuddly cannons are called the chudley cannons and that shamus is seamus. sorry to put a damper on the story, its amazing. thanks for coming up with a great plot.
Forever a Fangirl71892 chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
so good so good so good good good
Forever a Fangirl71892 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
i love this story
elizabethcohen chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
I love this story! you wrote very well, and I think it's a very good plot. you wrote similarly to jkr, but not completely like her- you have your own touch as well, which I think is good- you're not just copying her writing style, you're making it your own...anyway, I love it! I'm really looking forward to how the whole dramione stuff goes, what Lucius is going to do, and I can't quite tell about snape- he's scary, I'm glad he's not my teacher lol! keep up the good work! :)
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 19 . 10/31/2011
Oh wow...of course Lucius would catch them in their tender moment...the one man that Draco can't seem to stand up to. Ridiculous...but I can't wait to find what happens next...I mean we already know how Lucius will react...but how will Draco react?

~!PLacID
ladeportista chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter! I had to reread the entire story but I can't say that upsets me. The plot is a good one and I like how you are developing it. The timing was a little confusing from the beginning to the end. It seemed to skip a lot, but I'm glad since it furthered the plot and brought the action. It was quite horrid of you to end with Lucius finding Draco and Hermione together. I can't wait to read what happens next- update soon!
nadiabrown chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
good story
HP-Princess1 chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
I just found this story, and I couldn't put it down! Great character development! I love long stories, and I believe that this is one of the best I have read.I love it when an author stays true to the characters, and you have nailed it. I'm hoping you update this story often. I would love to see how it plays out, hopefully with a happy ending.
Angel N Darkness chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
you did a great job on this chapter and the story so far... love it... update soon... i have to say i wasnt expecting lucius to greet draco and hermione like that... lmao