Reviews for There'll Be Children
iphis16 chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Oh. Such sweet sadness.

~Mademise Morte
CarrieVS chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
It's better than most Polly/Mal stuff. And hey, it's yoour fic, silver can hurt vampires if you want it to. I wouldn't, but I'm someting of a purist. Also something of a non-slash fan.

All in all, not too bad. Don't much like the material, but as I said, that's just me. Well written.
Sasake chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I've faved and subscribed you for this story :)

Wow, just wow. I mean the first chapter was just soo good. I mean really totally tragic, dark and bittersweet. Perfectly balanced, you didn't try and force too much emotion in there which would have been so easy to do. You're German, right? Your English is utterly fantastic. The second chapter was a little confusing but still, wow.

I'm amazed that you write so much Monstrous Regiment fanfiction when you get hardly any reviews. Although I think you said there's a livejournal for Monstrous Regiment fans? Do you have the link to it? Because the MR fanbase on this site seems a little sparse. There needs to be more of it! Please reply :)
freakily obsessed Yassen fan chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Wow, that was really good, a bit confusing in places, but very good! Please update soon!

PW
Evilstrawberry chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Very interesting, I liked it a lot. Great work.
Big Cat chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
I like this story. Very fresh, very clever written. Really professional thinking. Congratulations. The characters were simple, but strong, as they should be. The dialogue was authentic. I like that. Very good.

Write more, please. I would enjoy your next story, as I did with this.

Nice job.
janinePSA chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Amazing, as usual.

Your writing so makes my skin crawl.

Auch wenn ich manchmal etwas länger brauche(siehe Schachmatt).

;-)

Und ja, ich habe in letzter Zeit Probleme mich auf deutsch auszudrücken. Ich sollte doch mal wieder etwas in meiner Sprache lesen ...
NaruTaru chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Rather disturbing - weil man erst so eingelullt wird in friedliche, heitere Geburtstagsgeschichten, und immer wieder blitzt sowas Unpassendes, sachte Störendes hervor, und irgendwann dann - au. Gut gemacht, das.

Aber sag mal - was ist, wenn Mal Polly beißt? Ich meine, vorsätzlich und bevor der Kaffee alle ist? Wäre Polly dann nicht auch Vampir und potentiell unsterblich? (Oder würde eine wildgewordene Mal dann trotzdem über Polly herfallen, frischgebackener Vampir hin oder her?)
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
RE: *cocks head o one side* Tht was sweet. And also sad. Quite a good fic.