Reviews for The Unexpected
1ori ann chapter 45 . 10/28/2014
What about Bellatrix? They are staying at Malloy Manor, where she can easily access. I don't understand.
1ori ann chapter 40 . 10/28/2014
Hermione is so annoying. The following relates to a few chapters back, but how can she be shocked in being pregnant if they NEVER used precaution?
Maybe it's because mine were planned, and everyone reacts differently, but she is acting insane. I say Malloy has been great, dealing with all of that.
1ori ann chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
I feel like I've read this before. Oh welll, I Will review anyways.
So I am guessing somewhere in the past 3.5 months of school, Pansy was revived. How did she not realize they were dating, with their PDA. Also, why hasn't there been any discussion about Bellatrix. I know he is trying to keep it secret, which can only lead to complete understanding, but shouldn't he be concerned that she may visit during the holidays?
AliceCullen3 chapter 52 . 4/21/2014
LOVE IT!
midnight rose dust chapter 43 . 8/30/2013
Hi. I'm not a teen mother, but I am a very young mother, and I've gotta say it bothers me a little the way you've written Hermione's attitude. Being a young mother doesn't ruin your life. I have been able to do everything I want to do, and still be a good parent to my amazing little baby. Don't get me wrong, the story is good. But the generalization that being a young mom is a terrible thing is very hurtfull and offensive.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Just wanted to let you know that رجل - aka. Rigel - doesn't mean 'leg of the giant' as you said, but merely 'leg', take that from an Arab. Otherwise, nice story so far...
MioneandDrake chapter 52 . 12/25/2012
noooooo it cant end like that tear tear tear sobbbbing painfully.
MioneandDrake chapter 39 . 12/24/2012
Winter/Snow/Ice with some christmas in it
JadeLiar chapter 43 . 9/3/2012
I got confused. What did Draco forget then suuddenly remember?
2tired2login chapter 36 . 2/19/2012
Hi, I'm aryaeragonprincessshadeslayer. Its like 2 AM and I'm just way too tired to login, but I don't wanna be anonymous. I like the story so far. I do suggest getting a beta for your works, as there are a lot of simple and easily fixable mistakes, such as aloud vs allowed and how McGonagall isn't spelled McGonagoll. Additionally, you can have sex when you're pregnant. It shouldnt harm the baby if the pregnancy is normal. Please don't take this as a flame, I am enjoying the story. But for future reference, fact check things like canon name spellings and pregnancy and get a beta for your stories. Try Project Team Beta, just google it. You submit a chapter, 2 betas(they've gone through grammatical and beta tests, so they're good) automatically beta it, and you get it back in a week. I've used it, it's really helpful.
Ariadne Hamilton chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was a beautiful fanfiction. Ever since Harry potter 6 came out, I was dying for hermione and Draco to be together! You should get this published, well you would have to change the names and minor details, but you already would have a copy sold:). The epilouge was mind bending! I'm from England and it is always nice to know that other countries appreciate J.K Rowling as much as we do! Greetings from Cambridge, England!

Xoxox

Ariadne
Mayou chapter 52 . 10/11/2011
Wow! Awesome story, superb! Simply breath-taking :) Thanks for making this story. You write really well :)
ShleeShla chapter 52 . 8/6/2011
but wait why is she "mother" or is that not related? good story btw :)
ShelbzieSue chapter 52 . 12/28/2010
I loved it! this is the second story of yours i read and ive cried at the end of both of them but, they are both wonderful stories
HistoryBuff chapter 52 . 10/15/2010
My dear, I have never reviewed stories (being why I have no account), but yours is beautiful. Should you ever edit it or rewrite it, do pay attention to what I said earlier about pregnancy, and other than that your ending brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful ending.