Reviews for 100 Years
Ali chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Aaaaahhh! I can't believe you actually made me cry. Curse you and your amazing writing abilities!

Seriously though, this was just so beautiful and touching that it melts my heart. Way to go. Instant fav.
friends and p-f4ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
OMG! I'M CRYING!
unitydragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
there are no word that can possibly I could possibly say to tell you about what you woughrt. even telling you that this is a master pecie isnt enough. this was the best

unity out
Iseriad D'angouleme chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This was Quite possibly one of the most touching stories I've yet read.
Moonstar5569 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
*crycrycry*

That was really sad... But good.
Fairly Odd Phantom Fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
*sniff* That was beautiful! I love that song!
magpie8spook chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Ok, that got my eyes to water...that's rather rare. Aww...Well, you know how adorable this was, I won't blather on...aww..:'[
UndeadHarlot chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
omg that was so sad. Lovely now I'm crying. The song was awesome, the writing was brilliant, and finally you could just feel the emotion oozing out of it. Conrats on writing on such a great story. This is so going in my favorites.
nmhans94 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was so beautiful. Towards the end of the story, knowing what was going to happen, my eyes got so watery I couldn't see till I started crying.
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
So sad. *starts to cry* Great story.

Peace!

~Beyonce
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
That was happy, yet sad.
jessicajason chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Sad but sweet. Well done. That's a good song.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Did you cry when you wrote this? Cause I cried when I read it. It was amazingly well written. Keep up the great work and nice choice of song.
Majestic Moon chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow! Thats really good! I like it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Well this is the first fic I read where it involves Danny dying of old age, must say I liked the song you choce for this and that Sam took Dannys soul at the end.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.