Reviews for Loving All Three of 'Em
mischeif maker chapter 9 . 3/30
haha interesting
betty69blue chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
update update update! hahaha great story i love it!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
BloodyWeapons40Bubble chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Please update soon i like your story so far.

TheReviewer101 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Lol! is kookabura a word? Great story!
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
this is a pretty interesting story.. though the part where you always skip and then exp-lain gets kinda irritating. though the story is still good. plz update soon
miracle chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
awsome story i would be happy if you updated faster sience you last updated about a year ago
luv u chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
OMG totally awsome i noticed u hav not updated this fan fic, for almost a yr, but UPDATE OR I WILL GET P!$$ED OFF
Crispy Gecko-Chan chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
AWESOME! AMAZING! UH... CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW BUT YEA... U GET THE BIG PIC.! LOL! UPDATE SOON! BYE! ]
Peace-Love-N-Bubblegum18 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
OMG! i love uur story soo much! especially this chap when sasuke finishes the song! cuute! nn dont uu think its kinda weird having kakashi as a junior when hes like in his 20's or sumthing?...
Eskeleta chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
wow...the whole neji/sasuke face off was really funny.
onyXcherry chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Plz update soon! I'll be waiting, I already added you to my fav's list! lol plz Update! xox
Tia's Shadow chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
Good chapter. so funny. please continue soon pretty pretty please.
LizUchiha chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
Yupie! I'm so hyper righ now! So when are you going to updaete again? I hope soon! I think is a very good story and I really really like it. I'm really hyper, maybe I shouldn't ea anymore panckaces never again...oh well, who cares I don't! I really don't, so yeah...SUGAR, SUGAR, YEAH I LOVE SUGAR, SUGAR ROX!1YUPIE, anyways, moving on love the story!

P. update soon!
bored to death chapter 9 . 7/21/2007
you should call this chapter GYM...