Reviews for Last Touch
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
anoesis chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
How horribly sad! To find each other only to lose each other again...
This is incredibly moving for a one shot - nicely done!
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awww, such a terribly sad ending. :( Poor Severus. I liked that bit at the end where he recognized that his life hadn't been wasted, for Hermione had loved him. Thank you for the poignant read!
JenniseiBlack chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was right in the feels! Amazing!
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh dear god, why? This was unbelievably sad...It was a great one shot though Xx
SexySloth chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Whoah...amazing. Super sad. But amazing.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
and so you broke my heart but i must say you have some of the BEST writing and honey...that isnt something i can say often. i really hope to see more from you!
Christina Wynnwood chapter 1 . 7/9/2011

This is brilliant but the ending drove me crazy! He didn't have to die! You could have taken this story a lot farther!

It was really well-written though and I enjoyed it, despite the sad ending. I'm normally a huge fan of the happy endings but you're right, they're not all happy.

I just hate to think that Snape spent the rest of his life on the run, thinking that the world would hate him for what he did. He was such a misunderstood character, I think. It's kind of why I love him so much.

Overall, great job! I really wish that there was more to it though. (
Ajordan2426 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aww, I really loved it! So sweet! Could you check out my HP story please?
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh, that was so sad! But happy, at the end. Extremely well written.
Dara-si chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very touching...
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Well I love this one! The comment about his life I wish had been said aloud so Hermione could have heard it but it really is something he would have thought more than spoken. I am glad Harry's compassion had him bring Severus home. For Hogwart's was is home, the only true home he ever had and even there he wasn't always wanted. It would have been nice if Hermione could've seen Severus walk into the light for his just reward but at least she got to hear him say I love you. Both needed that. Maybe now she can truly grieve and let it go and get on with her life. I seriously doubt Severus would want her to spend it alone like he did.
DesolateDreamer chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
aww! no damn it not a happy ending then :'( so sad! really well done!
uncannyinstigator chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Wow. What a sad story. Very good though. Thank you for writing something so beautiful.
notwritten chapter 1 . 8/4/2006