Reviews for One Crystalline Night
ZeldaPotter chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
! I love mcman too! I'm a big LS fan but I'm a bigger LR fan.. Too bad they don't have many stories on him on ff. Please make part 2?
justamomentofclarity chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
Really good! Love Lil and Ray! Please make a part 2!
yoursordidhome chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
I'm a little late on the reviewing wagon, but ok. here goes.

omg, the best story I have ever read. seriously, I think you just made me a Lilly/Ray shipper. everything about it seemed so real...like it could have been an episode. just...wow, so well done. and yep, I'd be up for a sequel if you'd be willing to write one. like I said, awesome story. :-)

babyv16
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
I liked this. I don't ship these two but so what. I'd read a sequel if you wanted to write one.
artificiallysweet chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
Hey Jambled...

I love it...like i've said many a time, but like you'd get sick of hearing it. Lol

I like how you've ended it. Very well-rounded, and leavin a lot to the imagination.

As for the sequel thing; I'm all for it.!
rebmetpes-86 chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
It ends there? ( I was hoping I could read more of Ray/Lily but I guess I'll have to settle for this ending. Nice happy and uplifting ending. Do you know where can I find a guy like Ray? hehe.
MysteriousSVU chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
I don't like the Lilly/Ray pairing but the story is well written
MysteriousSVU chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
I don't like Lilly/Ray pairing but all and all your story great
artificiallysweet chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
Wow Jambled, what a great chapter. It wasn't what i expected, twaz better! I cant wait until the next installment. Woohoo! Go Lilly, go Lilly!

Lee.
rebmetpes-86 chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
Awe! Ray and Lily engaged! Who would have thought! ) (Hehe you did obviously since you're writing this awesome story).
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
Oh, what a twist. You have a way of playing on the range of Ray's character, from the worst parts of him, to the best, and everything in between. No matter what ship you support at the moment, you tend each with care and attention. You also don't turn Lilly into a silly schoolgirl, keeping her strong and somewhat difficult. Lilly is just not an easy person. She's loveable, but tough to deal with sometimes, and you've captured that in scene of conflict. I liked how Ray handled it, and its true to form. Can't wait for Lilly's answer.
MysteriousSVU chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Just wanted to tell you that I like your writing style a lot
slinn01 chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
I thought this was great. She's pushing him away...and he won't let her. Ray seems pretty sweet.
artificiallysweet chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Jambled- i didnt even notice all the words you made up, it made sense to me. That was one hell of a chapter, not to mention on hell of a cliff-hanger. Kinda makes me wish you'd update more frequently. But it keep us hangin' on i suppose. Anyway, great work! Until next time-

Lee
rebmetpes-86 chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
OMG, that was such a beautiful chapter! Ray is sounding better and better! hehe!. Please update soon!