Reviews for Let's Talk About Us
superhappy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I read all three of your fics in this series before I bothered to review because I felt weird trying to review each one separately. But anyway, onto the revewing!
I enjoyed this tremendously, 6teen was my favorite show when I was in middle school and your Wyatt/Jude fics just cemented by beliefs that they were meant to be together!
Your writing was clean and concise, and I enjoyed your explanations at the bottom of each story, it shows you really put thought into your works.
Great job and you're fantastic!
Drossell Keinz/ Violet in Technicolor
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Awesome! :D It has an ending! Amazing trilogy
fiona868 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
All I can think about now is *squee* and that's a bit odd.

I think you wrote all of them well. Perhaps Jonesy was a bit OOC but not much. It didn't bother.

And the ending was so cute I thought I was gonna die or something.
Olivia Tara Logan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
oh cute you should do ore Jude Wyatt i like this couple them seem cute together
poofle13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
awe, funny story!
Esprix chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Fluffy, angsty, and ever so cute!
Kiira-san chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
X3

so cute~

Yay for you.

I never thought that there would be much 6teen slash...

I guess I should have looked sooner.

Yours is one of the better ones, too. Like... no spelling/grammar mistakes. And it's nice how everyone is still in character and acts so natural.

If you do any more, tell me!
Tanith Lilitu chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
_ I've been looking around for 6Teen slash for the longest time, and your trilogy was a fantastic find today! You're completely right about the need for PWP, fluff and angst, and this was a lovely finish for the little series. Very hot, sweet and just great in general!

~~Tanith Lilitu
Angel Reid . Tobias Dominik chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh, man. I loved it. The best line was Caitlyn's junior prom comment. Too cute.

I hope that you write more!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I wish there was more Jude/Wyatt on here. Everyone needs some good Juyatte from time to time.