Reviews for Under the Grey
REDROX chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
. Ahhhhh!
I should calm down.
Trinity005 chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Just wanted to say that I loved this fanfic. I know it's been a very long time since your last chapter, but I'm hopeful that you'll update one day. I have left a fanfic unfinished (a Cold Case fanfic, actually) for 4 years and came back and finished it, so I have hopes...LOL.

I loved the way you're picturing Lilly and Kite. You're not rushing things, which is totally in character for Lilly. I haven't been that much into Cold Case for the last 2 or 3 seasons, so for me to be so hooked on a fanfic says a lot.

Anyway, great work!
Ladybug Jess chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
I hope you finish this. Lily/Kite was the reason I watched Cold Case. Awesome story.
fbi-woman chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
I know it's been a long time, but I'd really love it if you continued on with this fic. I like where it's going so far.
Keegan Paige chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
I love this story! It's really fantastic. Please tell me that you are going to update!
pealee chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. I think I did on LA though. But anywho I PM'd you asking about some of your fics and I was like I should go and look. Lol. And I reread this whole story tonight. And I totally enjoyed it again. I really really hope you continue! This story is so awesome. Don't leave us hanging:)
SG-Fan chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
One, two, aw!

Looking forward to the next chapter...
SG-Fan chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
This was a really sweet chapter.
SG-Fan chapter 7 . 10/13/2007

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You've jsut made my day. Nice, nice author...
SG-Fan chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
I hope it's okay I'm reply to your PM in a review... or maybe not replying, but mentioning it..

Totally know what you mean about the whole Booth/Brennan thing. I don't want them to get together... at least not untill teh show ends. I'm afraid I am a complete and total shipper. My mom says I'm a sap. Or worse, if there is something beyond a sap.

Oh, and the X-Files... I've only watched the first season and a few episodes, but I thought Scully and Mulder did'nt get together until teh end of the show...?

Oh, and... if you're not going to post the other chapter, can you please send it to me? I'm in withdrawl!
SG-Fan chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
It's me. Again. Hopefully I'm not bothering you, but since I really do love this story, I have to finish reviewing for it.

I love the whole Scotty-having-feelings-for-Lilly-but-Lilly-doesn't-feel-the-same. Normally it's mutual in the stories I've read. Not that I'm against Scotty and Lilly being together.

Anyways, awesome chapter, per usual.
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Aww... that was sad. Even sadder reading it a second time.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »