Reviews for Matters of Discord
azerjaban chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
Nice! Would have loved to see another Sam/Jess scene, pr Deans reaction to them getting back together. Or even Johns reaction. But u ended it on a funny note so thnx for the awesome story!
Frannie-pants chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Awww, I wish there was more Sam/Jess.

But this was good. I love Jess stories. Great job!
Loz.Loola chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
really loved it and the world you created for them, i hope you continue 3
AllyrienDM chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
So I just wanted you to know I enjoyed this story very much and I know it's been quite a while - like, since before I graduated high school - since you've worked on it... but one can dream of sequels, right? It would be so lovely to see how more of the Supernatural plot plays out with Jess in it...
ellequoi chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Wow! Great story. I was looking for a fic with this kind of plot. I like that Jess is NOT instantly happy and reconciled, stays bitter, and Dean tries to bring her round for Sammy. Much more realistic, considering how much she'd been lied to. You show a great dynamic for the new group, too - LOL the scene with the old woman! The story's lively and well-paced but has good contemplative moments and hints of sadness; to me, it felt like Dean felt like he was in the mouse's position. I also enjoyed the hunt you sent them on. They really should be coming across more Native creatures (or at least creatures where it makes sense for them to be there)!
irishgirl9 chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
Great story! There needs to be a sequel!
Ster1 chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
What a terrific ending to a terrific story! I hope you do decide to continue on in this AU. The way you developed the relationships between the characters, allowing them to grow and change, was beautifully done.

(And thank you for your kind mention in the epilogue. It was my pleasure to help!)
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Alachai chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
Ay, I just found this, and am crossing my fingers. You can't end it like this...Please? Write more? And what about Sam and Jessica? As always, I'm glad to see she made it out alive ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Awesome. Keep up the good work. School's just started, so reviews may be lax. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ster1 chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
The chapter where Jess learns hunting is really, really hard! Ouch. You really conveyed the physical and emotional toll on all three characters-great job. (and your pun was funny!)
amy jonas chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
The premise intrigued me and I read straight through. Thus, the single review. For soe reason this odd little trio works for me. I love this...yen...I ain't gonna try and spell it...eveil creature. facinating. how it can transofrm from one shape to another nad it has TK.

I feel bad for Sam. Jess' anger is understandbale but I hope they can work something out. Looking forward to reading your next chapter.

Amy
Ster1 chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Loved the way Jess is developing in this story, caring for Dean and helping Sam solve the mystery. Good pacing and characterization. Really enjoying this!
Younique chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
You are an awesome writer, I love your story! Update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Wow. Great job. Love the concept. Catch ya on the flilp side.