Reviews for Wind And Waves
SharedKisses18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i love how you build the storyline first before confusing the readers with the out come...keep it up

oh and, can i ask a favor for a new story:

professor james potter head girl evans fall in love...something like that...thank you
MissHMalfoy chapter 21 . 3/9/2010
I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my most favorite fanfiction stories, especially in the Lily/James category. It is so original and well-written! Great job! I can't wait for you to update the sequel! This is an amazing story! :]]
serenity12345 chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
I loved this
Princess Ducky chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
You know, I have spent over a year on this site, more if you count the time I was on here with out an account, and in that time I have seen the summery for this story time after time after time. I had always discarded it cause it seemed preposterous. A Lily/James story about a pirate ship. I thought you were nuts. Crazy even. I thought the plot line was absurd. However, I am going to have to take back my thoughts. This fic is absolutely amazing! Actually no, that doesn't cover it. It has to be one of the best fics I have read and probably my favourite Lily/James fic. And all to god it has to be the weirdest AU fics I have read and enjoyed, and I read a fic aboutHogwarts being a ballet school and loved it.

The characterizations of all the familiar characters, Lily, James, Sirius, Peter even Riddle and Molly were SPOT on. Peters was brilliant, once I learnt there was a "rat" on board I suspected him (cause of the wording you used) but then dismissed it as a plot distraction of sorts and that it must be someone else. Though seeing it was him I really felt like I had over analyzed way too much. Lily's character I loved as I did Sirius's, however Remus's back story pulled at my heart strings and gave him way more depth than the usual story that has him in. I would of loved to have seen that depth in Sirius, but you rarely find that in a story, even though I would of liked to have seen it, especially with the depth and humanity of the other characters. James was an interesting character in this story and really kept me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out the way he would act next. His relationship with Lily was very well done, growing from her being a chore to the ending where I just went AW! Riddle was Riddle, keen for one thing and not stopping until he got it. In the HP books it was immortality, in this it was the key and the chest. The short stint Molly played made me laugh. When she gave the bread to James cause he was too thin was so in character, still the worry wart and seeing things that weren't there, I loved it.

Even after that, that characterizations of your original characters was so well done as well. We didn't get to meet or understand many of them but I fell in love with Cook. Not knowing much about him suited him fully, he kind of reminded me of a silent leader. Everyone obeyed him but he preferred staying in the kitchen. Him being one of the "only two men who did not look as shocked and appalled as every other man" just made sense. To me he was a silent father to Lily and it fits.

The plot line was so original and the writing so rich in detail that in some parts I felt like I was there on the ship watching silently while braving the stormy seas, the bloody battles and the serene silences with everyone else there.

So, I have sat at my laptop, entranced with this story and now it is over. I am going to go check out the sequel but I have my doubts as with how you could match or better the beauty that is this story.

Well done.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
coeurfeyrac chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
This is SUCh a good story! So realistic, and cute, and... I love it. Simple as that.

Love,

Thyme

x
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
oh my goodness , my laptop is soaked , thank u very much , from crying over this beautiful story , i love it love it love it love it ! i am about to read the sequel right now and could not be happier , thank u very much , it is 8:55 pm and i am free of studying today which means i will be up t'ill dawn reading your sequel , trust me , this is one of the most amazing stories i've ever read , and check my faves , i've read alot of fics D , i'm happy to have stumbled across such a brilliant story , and even better , it has a sequel ! i hope u realize this means i'll be reading the rest of your stories as well , keep up the good work ! oh , and i was just wondering.. there's a fanfic i'm working on and i'd like to get your opinion on the plot , if u would allow it that is , anyway , i'm off to read the sequel , the sequel , the sequel , sorry , lolz , i'm on sugar high "grinns sheepishly
simply.complex.love chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
I am definitely favouriting this story. I was laughing and crying for them for like the last 3 chapters but anywhos...GREAT STORY!
simply.complex.love chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
WHY DID PETER HIT COOK? that idiot will pay D: by the way lily...i expect you to stand up like a real pirate in the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
they'd last just as long but bronze would turn green. I think.
Shina chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
FINALLY! I've been trying to find something like this forever and I've never had any luck. THANK YOU! Not only have I been trying to find it forever, it's also very well written.

LOVE IT!
4eversAvida chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
Wow! God, this story is great! I absolutely LOVE this story!
4eversAvida chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
I loved it! ;D

xoxo,

4eversAvida
4eversAvida chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
This was the best chapter so far!
4eversAvida chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
this story's great! Wish I could write like you do...
4eversAvida chapter 6 . 8/26/2009