Reviews for Wind And Waves
VaneBEAR chapter 20 . 8/5/2010
Oh my sweet jesus!

I can't believe I JUST found this Fanfic!

By far one of my favorite stories!

Its the best HP pirates type of fic I've read, so far.

Kudos!

Read this until four in the morning,

VaneBEAR(:
snake and crane chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
wow its a realy good tale sirius reminds me of jack sparrow but only because hes crazy im going to read the squeal now so ill probably reviw again but this is going to be hard to top i love cook he is awrsome and could be slughorn if you think about it and the way you sliped the weaslys in was genius
LOLmonkeys chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
I LOVE THIS! This was my first pirate story ever! And it is amazing! I cant wait to start the sequel! This is so good! The humor was great and the story line was brilliant!-LOLhaily!
poi chapter 20 . 6/2/2010
I noticed that a couple of times it seemed that James had blue eyes. Maybe I was misinterpreting what you wrote, I'm not sure. I just wanted to bring your attention to it. I really enjoyed reading this story the second time. The first time was amazing and the second time was just as good. thank you for creating this wonderful

story,I really hope it never gets plagiarized.
That'sMyCue chapter 20 . 4/21/2010
I cried a bucket of tears when James left Lily and when I thought James, Sirius and Remus will die. You made a good job! I really love it! :) Damn Peter! I hope he died! urgh. well, anyway, you did a very good job. indeed, a very very very good job! Keep up the good work! :)

-alyzza
pigckle8 chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
this story is... absolutely, positively amazing. i stopped all my homework just to read it! haha it was so good, i even cried at the last chapter. i hope their will be a sequel for this story [: amazing job with this story!
the emerald dragonfly chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
love this33
MirageWisteria13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
this story reminds me of some other story bit of cliche really but its cute
SharedKisses18 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i love how you build the storyline first before confusing the readers with the out come...keep it up

oh and, can i ask a favor for a new story:

professor james potter head girl evans fall in love...something like that...thank you
MissHMalfoy chapter 21 . 3/9/2010
I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my most favorite fanfiction stories, especially in the Lily/James category. It is so original and well-written! Great job! I can't wait for you to update the sequel! This is an amazing story! :]]
serenity12345 chapter 21 . 2/15/2010
I loved this
Princess Ducky chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
You know, I have spent over a year on this site, more if you count the time I was on here with out an account, and in that time I have seen the summery for this story time after time after time. I had always discarded it cause it seemed preposterous. A Lily/James story about a pirate ship. I thought you were nuts. Crazy even. I thought the plot line was absurd. However, I am going to have to take back my thoughts. This fic is absolutely amazing! Actually no, that doesn't cover it. It has to be one of the best fics I have read and probably my favourite Lily/James fic. And all to god it has to be the weirdest AU fics I have read and enjoyed, and I read a fic aboutHogwarts being a ballet school and loved it.

The characterizations of all the familiar characters, Lily, James, Sirius, Peter even Riddle and Molly were SPOT on. Peters was brilliant, once I learnt there was a "rat" on board I suspected him (cause of the wording you used) but then dismissed it as a plot distraction of sorts and that it must be someone else. Though seeing it was him I really felt like I had over analyzed way too much. Lily's character I loved as I did Sirius's, however Remus's back story pulled at my heart strings and gave him way more depth than the usual story that has him in. I would of loved to have seen that depth in Sirius, but you rarely find that in a story, even though I would of liked to have seen it, especially with the depth and humanity of the other characters. James was an interesting character in this story and really kept me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out the way he would act next. His relationship with Lily was very well done, growing from her being a chore to the ending where I just went AW! Riddle was Riddle, keen for one thing and not stopping until he got it. In the HP books it was immortality, in this it was the key and the chest. The short stint Molly played made me laugh. When she gave the bread to James cause he was too thin was so in character, still the worry wart and seeing things that weren't there, I loved it.

Even after that, that characterizations of your original characters was so well done as well. We didn't get to meet or understand many of them but I fell in love with Cook. Not knowing much about him suited him fully, he kind of reminded me of a silent leader. Everyone obeyed him but he preferred staying in the kitchen. Him being one of the "only two men who did not look as shocked and appalled as every other man" just made sense. To me he was a silent father to Lily and it fits.

The plot line was so original and the writing so rich in detail that in some parts I felt like I was there on the ship watching silently while braving the stormy seas, the bloody battles and the serene silences with everyone else there.

So, I have sat at my laptop, entranced with this story and now it is over. I am going to go check out the sequel but I have my doubts as with how you could match or better the beauty that is this story.

Well done.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
coeurfeyrac chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
This is SUCh a good story! So realistic, and cute, and... I love it. Simple as that.

Love,

Thyme

x
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 21 . 1/10/2010
oh my goodness , my laptop is soaked , thank u very much , from crying over this beautiful story , i love it love it love it love it ! i am about to read the sequel right now and could not be happier , thank u very much , it is 8:55 pm and i am free of studying today which means i will be up t'ill dawn reading your sequel , trust me , this is one of the most amazing stories i've ever read , and check my faves , i've read alot of fics D , i'm happy to have stumbled across such a brilliant story , and even better , it has a sequel ! i hope u realize this means i'll be reading the rest of your stories as well , keep up the good work ! oh , and i was just wondering.. there's a fanfic i'm working on and i'd like to get your opinion on the plot , if u would allow it that is , anyway , i'm off to read the sequel , the sequel , the sequel , sorry , lolz , i'm on sugar high "grinns sheepishly
simply.complex.love chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
I am definitely favouriting this story. I was laughing and crying for them for like the last 3 chapters but anywhos...GREAT STORY!
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »