Reviews for Wind And Waves
writergirl318 chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
this was amazing. I really fell into the plot and fell in love with the characters. It had shivers running up my spine at the omantic parts and i loved the way you twisted the concept of J.K. rowlings books into your own plot (like peter betraying them all and Sirius wanting to murder him) It had many funny parts and was absolutely amazing! I am definitely going to read the sequel!
PeachyBookLover chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
i am gonna keep reading but i had to make a reference to the whole snake tom riddle thing:) very clever but hidden lol
me chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
The potato fight was pretty amusing; I enjoyed it!
Wondering Hail chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
This was one of the BEST pirate lilly/james fic! loved it allllllllll XD going to now read the sequel! :D
aalizzwell chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
love the story! it is one of the best l/j fic i have ever read! goin to the sequel now...

-Arya Vel-
FiaGiggles chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
OhmyGod OhmyGod OhmyGod.

I absolutely LOVED it! That's so adorable ... Like Harry Potter plus Pirates of the Carribean.

It's perfect.

I had to laugh and cry at the same time while reading the ending ...

Signorina Margherita chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
Flippin amazing story :) I loved it to pieces.
VaneBEAR chapter 20 . 8/5/2010
Oh my sweet jesus!

I can't believe I JUST found this Fanfic!

By far one of my favorite stories!

Its the best HP pirates type of fic I've read, so far.

Read this until four in the morning,

snake and crane chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
wow its a realy good tale sirius reminds me of jack sparrow but only because hes crazy im going to read the squeal now so ill probably reviw again but this is going to be hard to top i love cook he is awrsome and could be slughorn if you think about it and the way you sliped the weaslys in was genius
LOLmonkeys chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
I LOVE THIS! This was my first pirate story ever! And it is amazing! I cant wait to start the sequel! This is so good! The humor was great and the story line was brilliant!-LOLhaily!
poi chapter 20 . 6/2/2010
I noticed that a couple of times it seemed that James had blue eyes. Maybe I was misinterpreting what you wrote, I'm not sure. I just wanted to bring your attention to it. I really enjoyed reading this story the second time. The first time was amazing and the second time was just as good. thank you for creating this wonderful

story,I really hope it never gets plagiarized.
That'sMyCue chapter 20 . 4/21/2010
I cried a bucket of tears when James left Lily and when I thought James, Sirius and Remus will die. You made a good job! I really love it! :) Damn Peter! I hope he died! urgh. well, anyway, you did a very good job. indeed, a very very very good job! Keep up the good work! :)

pigckle8 chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
this story is... absolutely, positively amazing. i stopped all my homework just to read it! haha it was so good, i even cried at the last chapter. i hope their will be a sequel for this story [: amazing job with this story!
the emerald dragonfly chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
love this33
MirageWisteria13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
this story reminds me of some other story bit of cliche really but its cute
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »