Reviews for Wind And Waves
PianoPanda chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
THIS WAS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ IN A VERY LONG TIME
BRAVO BRAVA I LOVE IT SO MUCH
I might consider doing a drawn illustration/series based off this storyline (I'll credit it and everything if I end up posting it, with links and everything) would that be okay with you?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
THIS WAS JUST SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH
not really sane fairy chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
That was amazing! Wow, I completely loved it! Man, I read it in one take in what, 6 hours? Once again, great job!
BeaCenteno chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
it's not the first time I read this story and i just can't get enough of it I just hope this story is to be published in other sites
BeaCenteno chapter 19 . 8/1/2014
oh m
it's not james:'(
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
This is amazing! I think this is one of the best Harry potter fanfics out there!
caribbeanblues chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
So, I read this story ages ago, it was the first AU I ever read and I loved it so much. I wasn't a big fan of AUs back then but this fic changed that and made me search for more AUs, so I guess I should thank you for that. :)
There were few things I was confused about, but in the end it doesn't really matter because it doesn't change the fact that this is an amazing fanfic. The plot, the characterisation, the progress of James and Lily's relationship... And my favourite - the friendship. How close James, Sirius and Remus are, how much they love each other... it's not even friendship, they are brothers... Just...perfect.
"He owed them everything, yet knew in his heart he would never have to repay the debt with anything more than his own love." - I think this describes the Marauders perfectly.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us.
Lara140112 chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Really enjoyed this even though I normally don't read total AU like this. I'm also really happy you made this a happy ending, I nearly didn't finish for fear of the gruesome end. I'm glad I did finish it.

Thanks for sharing.
Cordellia Daughter Of Apollo chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
This storyline is like beauty and the beast
LittlePlume chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
I've been reading your fiction through the last few weeks (Yes, I've been taking my time, for once), and if, at first, I wasn't completely convinced by the plot, I've still been hooked pretty fast. At the end, I didn't have the impression to read a real Marauders' story, but so what ? I enjoyed it all the same. It was original and really well written, the characters were strong, interesting, but not flawless...
So, thank you for this really good fiction, that I am mostly sure to read again in the future :)

I probably won't read the sequel, though, because I saw you didn't upload it for a long time now, but still, Wind and Waves will remain one of my favorite fan fiction, for sure.
Alexa chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WOWOWOOAIWIWISISIAOOWOW THIS STORY WAS JUST AMAZING CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL!
BookishButterfly chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Hey,
I've read your story so many times but I never seem to get bored of it. I just wanted to say that I love this story so much and that your writing is amazing. Your story is one of the few stories I come back and reread again and again. I think your story is perfect!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story/fanfiction it was very creative, and well written. I have been reading fanfiction a Lot the past two years, and out of the hundreds of fanfiction storys that I have read this definitely without a doubt is one of my top favorites, and I think that if you changed the main characters names ( James, Sirius, Lupin, Peter, Lily... ) and then sent this brilliant story to the right book publisher and/or movie producer and they found time to read it and than decided to publish/produce the story it would/could become quite a popular book or movie. Best of luck, Kathryn M.
Bewareofbunnies chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Absolutely love this story! The pirate idea was genius. Hope you're going to do a sequel.
Kestrel.Wing45 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014