Reviews for Wind And Waves
Alexa chapter 21 . 4/22/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WOWOWOOAIWIWISISIAOOWOW THIS STORY WAS JUST AMAZING CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL!
BookishButterfly chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Hey,
I've read your story so many times but I never seem to get bored of it. I just wanted to say that I love this story so much and that your writing is amazing. Your story is one of the few stories I come back and reread again and again. I think your story is perfect!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
I absolutely LOVED this story/fanfiction it was very creative, and well written. I have been reading fanfiction a Lot the past two years, and out of the hundreds of fanfiction storys that I have read this definitely without a doubt is one of my top favorites, and I think that if you changed the main characters names ( James, Sirius, Lupin, Peter, Lily... ) and then sent this brilliant story to the right book publisher and/or movie producer and they found time to read it and than decided to publish/produce the story it would/could become quite a popular book or movie. Best of luck, Kathryn M.
Bewareofbunnies chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Absolutely love this story! The pirate idea was genius. Hope you're going to do a sequel.
Kestrel.Wing45 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
bloody awesome
ilovebooks1111 chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Wow! Wonderful story! Had me hpoked till the very end!
Kathleen Kelly chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
This is such an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it. Pirates and the Marauders and James and Lily falling in love...just perfect. I love everything about it. Off to read the sequel now.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this brilliantly adventurous story! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
that's so sad (sobs)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
I bet Peter told Riddle that James had the key - that vile rat!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
A brilliant start, love it! Can't wait to read the rest of the story... which I'm going to do now! :D
vanilla.delight chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I had so much fun reading this! I love that it was familiar characters in an entirely different setting and plot. Everything was so well written, plot was thought out and characters developed throughout the story. Thanks for sharing this with us!
lilyhevans chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
this fic was a pleasure to read, a few grammatical errors/typos but apart from that really well written. how james slowly gained lily’s trust (and vice-versa) was written so it made sense for it to have played out like it did. I am so glad Lily came back. really good job with this, off to read the other one now! (-:
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Loved this chapter! Definitely my favourite one so far. Lots of character development and more confessions yay aw jily :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Loved the ending bit where they both FINALLY decide to talk with some semblance of civility!
1,309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »