Reviews for Wind And Waves
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
LOVE IT
Dobz chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
My lord. My dear, sweet lord. One of the best Jilys I've ever read. Wow. Fangirling to the extreme right now! Wonderful story, will definitely be reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
this was beautiful
lunylovegoodlover chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. I've spent every spare moment of the last few days reading it and will now have to go read the sequel. My sister is probably absolutely sick of being interrupted by me giggling and sharing my favorite bits with her. I especially loved the Burrow, cause the Weasleys are the best. I'm only just starting to get into AUs, but after this wonderful experience I will definitely be looking into more of them, though I don't know how they'll be able to compare.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
LOVE this, but why didn't they just take both Lily and her father?
Ink Stained Quill chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
You turned my brain into a happy mush... This was amazing! I've never read a pirate AU before and I was stunned by this! Absolutely loved it! 3
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
This was amazing.

LILY:

I adore Lily. Her character I loved from the start. I love her development, from her distain of pirates and believing all the stories she was told, to slowly starting to see them as more than that, as a family kind of a brotherhood you know? She was spirited from the start and I love that about her, i love how she stood up for her father and took his place. I wont say this is original, because I've read no other pirate stories and dont even know of others exist (if They do i must find them...) so i have nothing to compare,

I love her gradual friendship turned Love with james. The way she challenges him and gets under his skin, making him question everything. I love her determination to learn to fight, and at the end how she killed riddle.

The way sne disobeyed her father, and just jumped ship and landed straight in James's arms was the best scene i have ever read, i would loce to see a movie version of that hahah, i can totally imagine it.

JAMES

Also excellent character development. The relationship with Lily was done brilliantly, an excellent pace and nice detail on it, showing his thoughts too. I wanted to just hug him after his nightmare about lily, and his story about the orphanage :(

I adore all his ploys to keep Lily safe, how he broke her contract ( for a man who never breaks his contract, he sure broke a fair few! Haha) and how she came back to him every time he left her. His denial about his feelings was so cute.

REMUS AND SIRIUS

Ahh. i love these guys! Remus's reaction to the way james let Lily go, because he was loosing the one chance he had at real love was just amazing, i love how he was so determined not to let his friend loose it like Remus did, how it wasnt fair that Remus didnt have a choice with his blonde hair dark eyed girl and yet here was James throwing it away. I love Sirius, the loyal friend, I love his statement about Killing riddles crew - regardless or not of whether James was dead or not.
I love how he and remus became older brothers to Lily :)

AND YAY FOR JILY AND THE BOYS BEING FREE AND JUST YAY FOR IT ALL BECAUSE THIS WAS AMAZING AND I HAVE TO READ THE SEAUEL AND WOW I LOVED THIS

Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
I half expected that lily had thrown a decoy into the water but Nyways the story was honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read
beatlesgurl chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I've read this story a million times, but I keep finding myself coming back to it. While the story itself is amazing, it's the way you tell the story, the way you weave in the details that fascinates me over and over. I absolutely love this story to bits, and I encourage you to keep on writing.

Molly
Darkcrowprincess chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I was wondering if a baby hrry will ever be in one of these stories, it will be intresting to see
NeverTickleASleepingDraco chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
I hope you enjoy breaking people's souls because this broke mine. FEELS OH MY GOD. I read this in like, two days. SUCH a good story!
bubbleteahime chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
The absolute BEST fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of resading on this site. All the awards! :D
HayTank chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
This was a really great story. Very original. Can you recommend any of your favorite authors/stories?
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »