Reviews for Wind And Waves
ilovebooks1111 chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Wow! Wonderful story! Had me hpoked till the very end!
Kathleen Kelly chapter 20 . 2/28/2014
This is such an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it. Pirates and the Marauders and James and Lily falling in love...just perfect. I love everything about it. Off to read the sequel now.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this brilliantly adventurous story! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
that's so sad (sobs)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
I bet Peter told Riddle that James had the key - that vile rat!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
A brilliant start, love it! Can't wait to read the rest of the story... which I'm going to do now! :D
Vanilla Drops chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I had so much fun reading this! I love that it was familiar characters in an entirely different setting and plot. Everything was so well written, plot was thought out and characters developed throughout the story. Thanks for sharing this with us!
lilyhevans chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
this fic was a pleasure to read, a few grammatical errors/typos but apart from that really well written. how james slowly gained lily’s trust (and vice-versa) was written so it made sense for it to have played out like it did. I am so glad Lily came back. really good job with this, off to read the other one now! (-:
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Loved this chapter! Definitely my favourite one so far. Lots of character development and more confessions yay aw jily :D
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Loved the ending bit where they both FINALLY decide to talk with some semblance of civility!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
IT'S PETER ISN'T IT THAT SLIMY RAT.

And no, the ending was fine :) Makes sense for a person like James haha
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Love the title!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
It's a bit OOC, imho, for James to admit he feels fear and has had nightmares to Lily... Wouldn't he pride himself for being, like, untouchable and fearless?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
There are some grammar error, but the story's good!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Sounds good! Really excited to read more :) I was a tad sceptical about the whole pirate AU but yeah, it seems cool
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »