Reviews for Wind And Waves
HayTank chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
bahh. i want to keep reading but i must do my math homework. dumb school. great so far!
Misty chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
Omigod why did he leave lily?!
KissnTell chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
When do they really fall in luv?
Misty chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
" She was falling in love with Captain James Potter." Haha love it!
Misty chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
* claps hands and yells "Bravo!Bravo!"*
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Omigod! This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ( goes on ) good!
Misty chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I want her to like him!
Misty chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Potato salad? Uh maybe some potato fries or somethings?
Misty chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I love it!
nsheldonb chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is one of my favorite Lily and James stories!
Firestar007 chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
brilliant hang sirius up by his foot more often that was hilarious keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Is this going to be a trilogy? With "Never Truly Gone" as the third story?
iChelleable chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved it. I am obsessed with James&Lily and I have read tons, I repeat TONS, of fanfics and many of them just make me give up before I'm even halfway through. This one is really good. Very interesting and different, well duh its AU for a reason, and I'll just say refreshing from all the other JL/Voldy stories where THEY died (sobs). I liked how even though it's AU you kept the character's original personalities. (Y) for you :)
papercranesandplanes chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
I was never a fan of AU, but I've started reading them lately, and some of them are even better than the canon ones. THIS ONE is by far the best AU I've read! And I love pirates stories, so I had to read it.
I'm not sure if I can say something that's not already said. It's a great story, the foght scenes were described perfectly, I love how you included different HP characters in the story. (Omg, young Snape...lol I think this is the only story where he didn't annoy the hell out of me) I love everything about it. :)
accio chapter 7 . 7/14/2012