Reviews for Wind And Waves
vampire-luver101 chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
I love it!
WiseGirlKnowsAll chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
Awww This was really cute. I loved the bantering between James and Lily. You also portrayed the characters personalities well. Good job :)
LeLuvTrianglePenguinGiraffe'nI chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Woah, this is a good one :o
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear HeroOfTheCastleOfMarble,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

SHIP: JAMES X LILY E.
CATEGORY: BEST LEGACY STORY for "Wind and Waves"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Sincerely,

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
Seiren Cross chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was really good!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Y don't I get a James potter?
Writer0895 chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
omg... that was perfect. amazing really. and unpredictable. great work.
yueee chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
I feel a wee bit of a shame that I only recently discovered this fanfiction NOW. Imagine the horror of not finding this! I find this story a very exciting one. It's intriguing thing to read. I am never fond of pirate themed stories but with this, I might actually consider browsing the internet for more pirate themed Jily fanfics.
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Wonderful wonderful wonderful!
Great story, I can't wait to read the sequel :D
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
That was fantastic, I loved it!
Midnight chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Try a casserole
Midnight chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
LOVE IT
Rohan's Doctor chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
My lord. My dear, sweet lord. One of the best Jilys I've ever read. Wow. Fangirling to the extreme right now! Wonderful story, will definitely be reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2013