Reviews for Wind And Waves
potterchik chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
This is a really good story. I like the whole L/J pirates plot. It's really cool. Well, update soon! :)
koolkatkt123 chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
another great chapter! i really liked it! please update again soon!
bananas chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
AMAZING!very nice...update!
Skullera chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
I really like this story. It has a lot of potential and keeps the readers on their toes.

Til next time!
Delayed Flight chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
This is the first Harry Potter pirate story I've ever read... and it's bloody fantastic! update ASAP
amythestpony chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Bravo! Another job well done. I do believe James and Lily are getting a bit closer...to tearing each other apart! lol, they're the perfect match...

toodles w/ magical brownies,

amy thestpony
RavieGrint chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
oh! great job! The nightmare scene was great! and I'm lovin' all the fights with Lily and James. you MUST update asap!
opalshine chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
PLS PLS PLS IM BEGGING U PLS! PLS! UPDATE! THIS IS SO GOOD UR GOIN ON MA FAV AUTJHORS LIST AND SO IS THIS STORY!
messyblackhair66 chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
wow i loved what you did with "severus"... it was just like the non-AU version with lily defending snape against james. lol, sorry, you're probably going "Thank you, Captain Obvious!" right now...oops.

i love this story, which is saying something since i don't usually go for the AU types. update soon, please!
MzPotter chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
That ship scene was kinda like the pensieve scene in OoP where Lily stops James from hurting snape. I like the way you put it in. So Lily and James are fighting again? That is so frustrating. I just want to tie them together and toss them off the ship just so they will die together. Yeah ok maybe it is a little too drastic but come on! I wonder when James' nightmare comes true... Update soon plz!
magicXheart chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
ah. james is evil. how could he kill a little boy. i mean even if it was snape. still. how could he. plz do something so he isn't so evil. plz. loved the chapter. and yea! more on the nightmare. update soon.
OstrasizedPotato chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Nicee...Can't wait for the next chapter!
eternal-charmer chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
hey...like the new chap...esp the fight between james n lily... update soon plz... waves a rasberry tart dripping with caramel and cream tantalisingly...
OstrasizedPotato chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
He'll never break the contract? But..But..How does Lily get off the boat? Or do she and James stay forever on the boat and get married? But surely she must get off SOMEHOW...lol
killtheenviousmoon chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
pirates the marauders love

i love this story! i love James! continue with the amazing work. update soon!
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »