Reviews for Wind And Waves
RavieGrint chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
oh! great job! The nightmare scene was great! and I'm lovin' all the fights with Lily and James. you MUST update asap!
opalshine chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
PLS PLS PLS IM BEGGING U PLS! PLS! UPDATE! THIS IS SO GOOD UR GOIN ON MA FAV AUTJHORS LIST AND SO IS THIS STORY!
messyblackhair66 chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
wow i loved what you did with "severus"... it was just like the non-AU version with lily defending snape against james. lol, sorry, you're probably going "Thank you, Captain Obvious!" right now...oops.

i love this story, which is saying something since i don't usually go for the AU types. update soon, please!
MzPotter chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
That ship scene was kinda like the pensieve scene in OoP where Lily stops James from hurting snape. I like the way you put it in. So Lily and James are fighting again? That is so frustrating. I just want to tie them together and toss them off the ship just so they will die together. Yeah ok maybe it is a little too drastic but come on! I wonder when James' nightmare comes true... Update soon plz!
magicXheart chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
ah. james is evil. how could he kill a little boy. i mean even if it was snape. still. how could he. plz do something so he isn't so evil. plz. loved the chapter. and yea! more on the nightmare. update soon.
OstrasizedPotato chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Nicee...Can't wait for the next chapter!
eternal-charmer chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
hey...like the new chap...esp the fight between james n lily... update soon plz... waves a rasberry tart dripping with caramel and cream tantalisingly...
OstrasizedPotato chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
He'll never break the contract? But..But..How does Lily get off the boat? Or do she and James stay forever on the boat and get married? But surely she must get off SOMEHOW...lol
killtheenviousmoon chapter 4 . 8/18/2006
pirates the marauders love

i love this story! i love James! continue with the amazing work. update soon!
Andrien chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Oh nightmares. ;) Always the intrigue, nightmares.
Queenofrootloops chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Whoo! Another lilyjames fight! But yeah they really hate eachother, I deff cant think of how they are gonna end up together and I LOVE that! :-D

Cant wait to find out if they make it through the storm and lily and james stop yelling at eachother! lol :-)
JPx3LE chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
...that was soo good...i can't wait until the lurve lol
OstrasizedPotato chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Still 'mazing.
OstrasizedPotato chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Great. Putting it on favorites, and Story Alert ]
OstrasizedPotato chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Oh my god...This is amazing! The writing is brilliant, the plot is fabulous...It's just all around perfect. ] Seriously, it's really good. Well, I'm going to go read the next chapter now...
1,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »