Reviews for The Sunnydale Perspective: Ascended
Ivy Gort chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I really loved this story and I hope you keep it going!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
interesting story _
hermit hideaway chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Love this! Anything with John and Buffy together is amazing. I hope you write a sequel; if you haven't already. Great work!
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was funny - I'd like to read more of it.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
brilliant story! the interaction of the john & buffy is so adorable. i loved how buffy doesn't change even after she ascends, and eventually saved him in the end. the cheating bit is so right.
Dax chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Draco Tamer chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This was very cute and I'd love to see more. I'm a big fan of the Ship you have here. Very good!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
interesting! Is she now a wraith slayer? can she go home now?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Oh, squee! Not only do I like it, I love it! There are very, very few (like 2) fics of this nature (SGA/BtVS: Buffy/Sheppard). And they're both one-shots! Gyah. Anyways, I would love it if you continued a series of fics in this universe. Update soon!
DeerInTheHeadlights chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Very fun fic. I hope you do concider more one-shots. I also just read your story the order of things and i really hope that you decide to update that one because I think that I am in luve, with that story. You are one entertaining and talented writer. Yip, Yip, keep it coming.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This is great! A great idea and well executed!

But you can't end it like this! You have to write more, we have to know what happens next!:):)

So go write more of this wonderfull story! Please!:):):)
ManicTater chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was absolutely wonderful! I loved the Buffy/John interaction and thought that you had found their voices very well.
Catlimere chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Loved it! I love the idea of Buffy ascending and the whole time Oma is explaining ascension to her, Buffy's keeping in mind she can descend should she choose. I also really like her zeroing in on Atlantis because there are people there from her planet, her home...even if possibly a different dimension? I'm not sure about that. But I loved John's light attracting Buffy, loved that she showed herself to him, helped as much as she was able, flirted, and then saved him. Great chemistry between Buffy and John, can't wait to see what happens next...because there has to be a next. :D Please.
Knight Wulf chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
it was good hope you continue with the fi.c
craziest1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Nice and light-hearted. I hope you continue this.