Reviews for The Princess and The Prince
Fallow of the forest chapter 15 . 5/13/2007
hEYO MATEY SORRY I DIDNT FGET TO YOU IN A WHILE, THAT WAS REALLY GOOS, UPDATE!
Yamata Stallion chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
I love this story so far. It is so good, and cute too. This probably one of my favorite stories so far. Please update, I can't wait any longer:)
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 15 . 4/4/2007
Great chapter, I love the small twist you put in there. Its going great keep it up. :)
the persuit of shiney things chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
Yay! new chappie! Jeez, Kuro really likes Crystal...I hope she's okay. Update ASAP!
Fallow of the forest chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
WHOT! FOR THE STORYLINE!

Soz about ur mate but from wot i gathered shell forgive you as long as you have a peacemaker- someone else who will stand on both side and help yall get back together. IT WORKS FOR ME!
Baromosa chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Another great chapter joci, but please don't beat yourself too much. If it ends bad, it was mostly my fault. I just wish none of this had happened, but its too late for that. thanks for all your help, i know you meant well to protect joanne.
kuroxfye chapter 13 . 12/25/2006
The wait was so long I managed to forget what the story was about and had to read chapter 12 before opening 13. xD

anyways, I'm happy it's updated. It doen't matter that it's short because it's catchy as all get go so It'll keep me reading regardless.

good job.
sakura-fai chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
Thx for updating! So how's the other fic called "Lost Children" Can I review more than once so that counts as 2 reviews? *hopeful* I really want to know what's going to happen soon! I'm surprised that Kuro didn't blush. Update soon!
the persuit of shiney things chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
Hello! Have I reveiwed this before? I don't remember. Oh, well. Very nice. Crystal and Kuro are such a kawaii couple! Update soon!
Fallow of the forest chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
ar ethey gonna meet up when there older? huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh? (slightly hyper)

update update update update update update update update

UPDATE OR I SHALL KILL YOU!

whoopsie frogot to take my bipiolar pills! hehe
Emerald Sakura711 chapter 13 . 11/24/2006
Nice chapter. I liked it a lot. Keep up the great work. Hope you update soon. :)
Baromosa chapter 13 . 11/24/2006
awh. Kuro misses Crystal. This is so cute, I love your work.
Baromosa chapter 12 . 11/17/2006
hehehe. Shes getting good with magic alright. Good battle scene to,what happens next wil be interesting.
Baromosa chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Crystal is so sweet trying to heal Kuro. This chapters really good, i'm going to try and read the rest.
the persuit of shiney things chapter 12 . 11/16/2006
Yay! This story is very nice. I'd never really thought about Fai having a child...very interesting concept. This is well written. update soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »