Reviews for To Die For
0.0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
WHY!? waaaaaaaa! T.T please do more kakasaku stuff, you write it so well! there is mascara all over my face from crying! xx
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
to be honest, i actually read all your stories before this. i just didn't leave any reviews or favorite them because i didn't have an account. but i made an account (yups, just for you) so now i'm going back through all your fics to review and favorite some of my favorites.

:) please keep writing and updating!
ChibiAliChan chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
wow. that was just deep.
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
AHH lovely one shot! Great jOB
Eiyu. Love. Love chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
WAH

why did they have to die?...

uhm you should have put in the description that it has tragedy or something.

but rather than that... the story was great!~

-dine
Let It ALL Out chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
OMG! SADNESS! :'(
Hatake chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
good job on this one. though, this one-shot has a really great plot and a lot of potential. if you didn't kill Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi and decided to continue it, I'm sure that it would get a lot of attention and thumbs-up. It's really good.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG! O_O you really killed them both, and what's making me more sad is that Kakashi didn't get to hear Sakura say "I love you too"! I think that I'm gonna faint.
adriatic-air chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
interesting oneshot! nice setting! it had lots of potential for a multichaptered fic... if you hadn't killed all the main characters already... TT_TT
Eechi chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
-attacks you with... with...-

Oh, fudge. There isn't a weapon nasty enough to make this worth it. D:

Your writing - It's so good!

But the stories - They're so terribly angsty!

& yet I can't help reading them~
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Damn your good. Even with sad endings. :)
IllaSc chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
*cries* Uwaah. I've got tears in my eyes.
BLG chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Me likes it, but me's not liking how the story went. At least 'kashi's still as stupid as ever. Mah, sad one. \
German Bunnie chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
*cries*

This...I loved this.

Although, she techinically would've been dead before she heard the gunshot. Still. Awesome ending.
Finn Everlast chapter 1 . 11/6/2007