Reviews for A Special Batch of Ohagi
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I found this to be equal parts adorable and comical. I hope you'll write more!
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That sounds like something Sano would story!Added it to my favorites!
Bitten by a cow chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
...um...that's kinda...forward...but I think it's better than the other one! I think it's good that they're arguing as they are about to kiss. That's what they do...anyway, I still think you're having problems with Megumi's character. Otherwise this is awesomeful! Yeah.

Bitten

Smile! :) God loves you!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very cute!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i loved it! can you make a sequal of this when megumi actually spikes it?
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
hehe, funny
SweetMisery49 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I loved this :) it was sweet and funny. my favourite kind of one shot. nicely done. ill have to check out some of your other works as well now
fox-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Aw... I thought that was adorable! I really liked it. Please write more soon!
Megumi chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
It was pretty amusing. Nicely written. Great work!
roosterboy chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Short and sweet, just what I was in the mood for. Keep writing!
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
hey. well, your other reviewers were right too, you are defrinitely great at sano megumi fics. This one was really kawaii and i like how the flirting never stops. dont stop writing!
meg-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
A wonderful one shot. Sweet, funny and romantic. Thank you for sharing with M/S fans. Have a good day.
sanodevil chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
It was amazing. Very enjoyable to read. How creative and how well written; priceless kind of humor and unigue way of writing. Good one!
Lara chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This one shot really is fascinating, I am already very eager to read more. I liked the way you brought the scenes to life, the details and descriptions were wonderful. I hope to see more soon.
Lieberisse chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh! XD I love this. I think it's awesome... I sure wouldn't object to more chapters, but it's good neways.