Reviews for Voices in the Night
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love how quick Dean picks up on what is going on with Sam and lets Sam do what he needs to do.
Lexikal chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awesome Gooligan. I read this years ago, re-read it just now. Like always, I think your stories read like the most eloquent of poetry, and even though I gave up on "Supernatural" towards the end of the second season, the descriptions in this are great. I really miss your fan fic, your descriptions, hell, everything about your writing. You keep your writing fresh and new and full of life when other stories become trite and stale and translucently anemic. I envy your writing abilities.

Now write more, or publish something for God's sake. -Lex
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
very good!

thanks

VESPER
sablecain chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Sam! I liked your take on him here. Angsty Sam is glorious.
sodakey chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Nice, well-written, one shot. I've read a bit about the hotline problem. I hope temporary fixes will come through, can't help thinking they've got to come up with some long term solutions.
jmm0001 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
The really scary parts of this show are always the real life stuff. Grief, and loss, and love. How much it all hurts. How the alternative, though, is so much worse. A thousand bucks? Cheap at the price.
friendly chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
that was great. good job
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
That's a very usefull story you just posted. I think I should help. But let me talk about this fic first.

I just, wow. A ton of people have tested out Sam wanting to commit suicide (even if he was just concidering) but you just pulled it off. The reality of someone who wants to commite suicide is that they really don't, they just want a way out and it's so nice to see that you've hit that subject very smoothly and realistically.

I really liked the angst in this story. Wonderfully written and nicely detailed.
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Loved the story. I already support the Suicide Hotline, because I know how bad things can get, and have lost people to it. Thanks for writing something and using it as a plug for a very important issue.