Reviews for Painless
Oh the emotions! *cries*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You...you made...me cry...wah!
Mizame chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ah.. but... so... So short, Jina - Sempai!

D:

No, but it was a beautifully melencholy story, staying true to an untone plot of "Loveless". Good title, good opening. Decent grammar. Well done, Sempai.

Love it, Love it, Love it.
Edo-Ikari chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
aww. that's so sad! i love it. i actually did a story where ritsuka commits suicide after his mother beats him. it's not as good as this one though
Ulaire chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
IT'S BEAUTIFUL...like poetry...so sad...nice job keep up the good work d.b
dmbland chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
WAH! that was so sad i thought that soubi would come and save him... that was too sad
oxlabyrinthxo chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
hey you *points* write more, and get on YIM! by orders of the blood cookies! a haru x obito moment will be all yours...dundundun...and possibly a rekki x ryuho k?

Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was really sad, a beautifully written piece.
Dipilidopa chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
its so sad, so butifly sad.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This was very well written and very emotional. Everything seemed pretty much IC. Good job on a beautifully written one-shot.
meikouhaikitsune chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I like it a lot, and there's a lot of emotion. Nothing to worry about that, it's even completely happenable in the series I think, and the summary caught me too. The wording is fantastic by the way, and Ritsuka's POV is wicked IC. Great job.
aya chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
oh...i liked that. THat was wonderfully written!
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
*cries* RITSUKA! NO!

this was very well done im amazed by you fic

awed

great job
Atawalpa chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
A truely moving and beautifully heartbreaking piece. Wonderfully written. I loved the way you've made Ritsuka so realistic (due to the fact I've worked with several abused children) that after a while they truely want their abuser to be satified/happy and just quietly give up. This is going in my favourites.
DoNt.do-tHis.2-ME chapter 1 . 8/6/2006