Reviews for Unsent
Naruto0116 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Hey, I know this maybe much. But do you th8nk you could make a Tidus X Paine version of this?
Shinku Hinasaki chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I didn't get the ending, she killed herself?
Jebus Creiss chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
...Hey, it's done! When did that happen?
Glad to see the author resolved their problem with working it into Home - which, by the way, came out excellently. The final chapter's content was a little fluffy for my taste in places, but it all seems to fit nonetheless - especially given the likelihood of a sequel in which the changes don't just run on one side of the pond.
Rather looking forward to that sequel. In the meantime, well done for a highly satisfying read.
idle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
gaah so much moe! i love it!
Kitsune6 chapter 7 . 4/23/2012
This is a really great story. Don't let the low review count discourage you.

Keep up the great work. )
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Can't wait to see the final... unless you're re-writing the 2nd in which case I can't wait to see both.
Wish B chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
A pleasant surprise if I've ever seen one. I must admit I wasn't expecting this story to be continued. Thank you for proving me wrong! Aside from making me wait what seemed like a lifetime, you can do no wrong. I'm anxiously awaiting the beginning of Reunions so hurry! But seriously, take your time. I understand quality work such as yours takes time. Thank you for the story!
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
PERFECT. PLEASE GIVE US MORE.

-Strawberry
jimmycranberry chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
This story never fails to make me feel nostalgic and sentimental. It was one of the very first that I ever read, and to this day remains one of my standout fanfiction memories, despite reading so many hundreds/ thousands of stories and millions upon millions of words. For me, it was the first time I realised that fanfiction could have depth, and character. That it could ahve suspense, power, and possibilities, in the same way as genuine original fiction.

To be frank, if I hadn't read this, I probably would have given up on fanfiction, and goodness knows what I would have done with my time over the last five or six years.

So, I thank you Galloway. Good on ya.

As for the chapter? It felt like a fitting end to the story, though the considerably lighter tone did startle me somewhat. I suppose that after all the dark emotions and unanswered questions of before it could only have gotten brighter.

Finally, I must state that I am looking forward to the final part in the trilogy, 'Reunions'. I hope you can close this off with a bang!

(Also, if you find yourself in need of a beta or whatever, I'll throw my hat into the ring. I definitely owe you one.)
Windle chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I am surprised and delighted that you have returned to continue this! Of the many Tikku fics I have read across this section, yours was by far the most convincing one and touching. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter, as well as the next story in your trilogy.
Jebus Creiss chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
Huh.

The tiniest little ending-change, and you come up with something staggeringly rare: a post-X2 Tikku that is actually believable. As near as I can tell, this is practically unique.

The writing style is literate and considered, with good detail given to scene-setting; the plot and characterisation are also excellent. There are a few mistakes concerning grammar, punctuation and a couple of incorrect names (if I were to guess, I would say the author prefers proofreading over betas); however, they don't usually detract from what is overall a story truly well worth reading...

Except, of course, for the fact that it still needs that final chapter. From what I can gather, the author has yet to actually discontinue 'Unsent'; as such, I look forward to the time when Galloway can finally extract the time from their busy schedule to finish the damn thing.

...Here's hoping. Hang in there, Galloway.
D chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
You've given up, so close to the conclusion. Please please please prove me wrong.

We'll never know how Rikku came to accept her feelings for Tidus, and how Tidus came back, or how Rikku got to that point where she's standing waist deep in the water waiting for him.

Biggest let down ):

pleasepleaseplease finish what you started, the lack of closure is agony, haha
EternalFayth chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
This story is so great! I'm not really the biggest Tikku fan, but I was looking for something different and I came across your story "Home". Then I found this one, which is just too awesome! I really enjoy it. I have one question : Did the sphere reveal that Tidus had once been a real person in real Zanarkand - is that what you were trying to entail?

Great job! Please update soon!
shon chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
This is a great story. After reading many fics, I came up with a rule; don't read uncompleted works. This is an example of why. I can't wait to read what comes next, its almost too good of a fic to wait for. Please update soon, I would hate get this far and fall so hard on the rocks of disappointment below this cliff of hope I am on (a little too dramatic, I know).
Tomorrows News chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Hi. Alright, pay attention now. You feeling me? Good. You, Galloway, are a horrid fucking tease.

Three years since you've started this story. Three years since I've started my plans for your murder.

You do not DO this. This should be a crime. I will see you jailed, b!tch. Watch yourself.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »