Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
The Scorn of the Moon chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
I didnt like that you made sesshoumaru loose his true identity u_u
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Sweet!
Aa'an Ku'iichi chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Oh joy, you making it marvelous!
hoojung chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
this is so!FUN!I LOVED IT!I went thru chapter one to eighteen in a day!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
you made me weep, whimper; protest, huff, yell out in frustration, furrow my brows, bit my lip, whine in my mind, pout, laugh; giggle, hydrate my throat, and wipe my eyes. Damn, this is a good Kik/Sess story. 3
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
damn, if she gets killed, they'll realize how much of doofus's they are! . damnit!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
"What? I didn't mean it as an insult?" - Inuyasha

"How could 'crazy bitch' not be an insult?" - Kagome

Lol, that was funny, he is quite empty-headed sometimes. :D That's why Kagome is there to keep him in check. . .!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
You made me feel so depressed! But Kikyou... I-I love her! You're awesome. Damn... and such a cliffhanger. I would comment more, but I'd probably make an ignominy of myself.
Euphy Azula chapter 18 . 7/22/2008
...They'd made an awesome couple if it was on the Anime...Bravo!
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 18 . 10/3/2007
Could've done a bit more Sesshomaru vs. Naraku, (championship match, in my opinion.) but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Ro can they? Anyway, (despite some missing words that seem to be your tradmark, no offense, they're only a minor annoyance,) and occasionally a few confusing conversations, (does everybody have to talk like Sesshomaru or a Hick?) great story.
Chaos Nightbringer chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
This is extremely good. I read the sequel, which pales in comparison, really, i kinda guessed how the story would turn out on that one, but you can never guess what'll happen next.
Kanamelover chapter 13 . 8/21/2007
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP! COULD HOW COULD IT GET WORSE? OMG POOR KIKYOU!
Kiharu3291992 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
wow really good! keep on writing
Kiharu3291992 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
yah very good bravo!
stuckinafakereality chapter 18 . 5/7/2007
long, but enough to keep me reading; if a bit dry-but essentially very sesshomaru :)

kikyo is typically more aloof and would never crumble-but this is a fanfic after all.

i think you planned out your storyline very well, you seem to know what you're aiming for.

thumbs up, and cheers!