Reviews for Owl Post
TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Quite an entertaining read. Made me chuckle a bit at the end, granted Iwas smiling like I'd just won the lotto he whole time.
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Oooh! I'd like a sequel!
brita chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow. Beautiful, just beautiful. Now just write one with "Honda" and "Anzu" report directly to the head of Japan's magical government and the most influential Muggle of this decade, Kaiba Seto. That I got to see. Just to find out why they report. I wonder how the other Sennen Items holders are doing with this universe...

Do they have replacement people too?
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I've enjoyed this, definately a change from all the "gang goes to Hogwarts" fics out there.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 9/2/2008

Much liked, very, very original. Can I have more please? You should be slightly more sarcastic in your summary, more people will likely read it.

I'm so blown away by this. I loved the fact that it was so DIFFERENT!

Fantastic job. Keep writing!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Pretty good and I did love seeing Tristan in a fic, even if he's not the Tristan we're used to. Poor Yugi! If you go ahead with the sequel, I hope you let Yami get some payback on Yugi's behalf. A certain little witch could use a trip to the Shadow Realm...
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
i'm kind of hoping that there is a sequal, like what on earth does kaiba have to do with tea and tristan being there?

love your fics, your a fantastic writer
MihealandMail4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
PLEASE make a sequel *puppy dog eyes* this was so good and im sure the sequel would be just as good.
Nunya chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Sequal please
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Now that's what I call an HP-YGO crossover! Bravo for picking different characters and going in an entirely new direction with them! It's a definite plus that your narrative and sense of pacing is a thing of beauty. Hope to see that sequel you hinted at.

...And the mention of Italian motorcycle racing? Love. Much, much love.
orbitbird chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Amazing job! Very surprising, and far better then the normal YGOHP crossover. do a follow up, please!
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was so funny! I would definately enjoy a sequel. You're right in that Anzu and Honda are almost never involved in HP crossover. Almost everyother character in the series has more appearences in those than they do. Actually, there was one Anzu story that was kind of a HP crossover, but I'm not sure it counts...
Ebbster chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hmm... I haven't cactually watched enough of yugioh to know exactly what is going on, but I have watched enough to know the vague outline. The characters are difficult for me... When you continue, Ciardra...I mean, Tombcrank the crafty (howdya come up with THAT name?)... I think I'll follow along with greater clearity. Oh, I wouldn't mind betaing for you, either. It would be a pleasure .
xt1me chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
lol. love the completly original take on the hp/ygo crossover.
Llonella chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Thanks for doing a Honda-centric fic. I am so tired of seeing basically the same characters getting all of the attention, especially when people do Kaiba/Jou pairing fics. That's so over done now.

Keep it up.