Reviews for There You'll Be
Kellen chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
you should not have let chase and her son die that is so mean i almost cried i can't stand it when ppl do that they make the story all happy and then they make it sad
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh. Aw. So sad! I
sugarcandy90210 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
ok that is really sad, and i really don't like sad, but for some reason i love this story.

loveyourfriend,

sugarcandy90210
Ari93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry! It's always nice to have closure. Both my grandmothers have died so I can almost feel what your going through. But no two ewxperiences are the same. I wish you good luck.
nicole rohlar chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
that was so sad! sorry about your grandma!
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Wow! That was a very touched story.
xxstephxx chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Great story, but i have this to say to one one your reviewers 'Zinaalla' how the hell can you say that loosing a pony is worse than loosing your grandpa?
I'm Mingalicious Baby chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I really like this story. I's really tragic and so sad. I'm sorry about you grandma's death and the death of your friend's son. My grandama died but I didn't get to meet her so you're lucky you got to spend time with both of them before they passed away.
Zina Nevirone chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I know exactly how you feel! Dozens of my pets have died in the past few years and I know you'll say it's not the same, but it is for me! I lost my grampa and I then lost three ponies I felt worse losing the ponies! A very touching story thanks!