Reviews for A Shoulder to Lean On
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Cute...i likeed itr

(soory getting tired and cant relly think strate)
BananaBear chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I found it cute how Finn didn't get the concept of Stuart Little!
xlittleminxx chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
It's my man Finn! Oh how I do love the Australian with my whole heart! As you may notice I'm visiting all your stories and replying to them! But I mostly love the Tristan and Rory and Finn and Rory ones! I'm one for UC couples hehe! This story was so cute! Totally amazing! Loved it! Hehe!

Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was simply adorable.
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
that was good:)
Kylie1403 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I have this folder in my email thinggy where i star them, meaning there are somehting i wnat to read but at the time i did have time.. so i was going though the star folder and i came accross this so i read it! and OMG I LOVE IT!

Empress of La la la Land chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
The shoulder is soo important, I think it shows how well your bodies fit each other(not in the dirty way! Athough that's nice too...)And it is so romantic. I don't think it has anything to do with heights though, my ex was the same height as me and he was comfy) That bastard... Anyway I love this story, especially the fact you didn't bash Logan. The "her last somewhat perfect" is Logan right? I'm not getting it wrong? Anyways, adorable, really...
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
hehe this was great
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wish I had a shoulder to lean on - any shoulder will do. A good shoulder must be wonderful :)

Thanks, Dee :)
fliccolo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aw...that is soo sweet
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw, this was so sweet. Sweet like cotton candy. I loved it! You my friend, have a gift. I love all of your stories that I've read so far.
astragail chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
that is great.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is the sweetest story, sadly I haven't found anyone with a perfect shoulder.

This is very well written, bravo. In character, a little funny, but most of all sweet and realistic.

Loved it,

fairieangel chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
this is cute :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
loved it update soon please