Reviews for A Shoulder to Lean On
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Cute...i likeed itr

(soory getting tired and cant relly think strate)
BananaBear chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I found it cute how Finn didn't get the concept of Stuart Little!
xlittleminxx chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
It's my man Finn! Oh how I do love the Australian with my whole heart! As you may notice I'm visiting all your stories and replying to them! But I mostly love the Tristan and Rory and Finn and Rory ones! I'm one for UC couples hehe! This story was so cute! Totally amazing! Loved it! Hehe!

Mienkie

xoxox
Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was simply adorable.
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
that was good:)
Kylie1403 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I have this folder in my email thinggy where i star them, meaning there are somehting i wnat to read but at the time i did have time.. so i was going though the star folder and i came accross this so i read it! and OMG I LOVE IT!

YAY PDLD!
Empress of La la la Land chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
The shoulder is soo important, I think it shows how well your bodies fit each other(not in the dirty way! Athough that's nice too...)And it is so romantic. I don't think it has anything to do with heights though, my ex was the same height as me and he was comfy) That bastard... Anyway I love this story, especially the fact you didn't bash Logan. The "her last somewhat perfect" is Logan right? I'm not getting it wrong? Anyways, adorable, really...
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
hehe this was great
TheTroubleWithLoveIsYou chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wish I had a shoulder to lean on - any shoulder will do. A good shoulder must be wonderful :)

Thanks, Dee :)
fliccolo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
aw...that is soo sweet
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Aw, this was so sweet. Sweet like cotton candy. I loved it! You my friend, have a gift. I love all of your stories that I've read so far.
astragail chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
that is great.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is the sweetest story, sadly I haven't found anyone with a perfect shoulder.

This is very well written, bravo. In character, a little funny, but most of all sweet and realistic.

Loved it,

-sam
fairieangel chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
this is cute :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
loved it update soon please