Reviews for One Lazy, Saturday Afternoon
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Lol. I love Jily wuv and Snily friendship
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I REALLY enjoyed this! I love James when he tries to persuade Lily to do something, he's just to cute! I have never read a fanfic like this, it was fantastic! I think the drawing was adorable! :)
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
LOVE IT! I've always pictured james as the kind of person who would i this you know? one they he wants to marry lily and he just asks i don't know i have too many feelings for them
lilyevans46 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I actually laughed out loud at bits of's a great idea!
lightningscarpotter chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
wow :D this is the funniest most sweetest fic i hav ever read! u managed to make james persistent and funny and exactly the way he is in the books! i can imagine him proposin this way instead the usual sappy way! :D :)
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 12/22/2008

LovinLife107 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very cute!

Faery Queene chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
cute as. good job.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw cute story! Good work! :)
mondayblues chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Okay, I've read quite a few J/L oneshots, and believe me when I say this is one of the BEST oneshots around. :]

It's bloody brilliant, really. Terribly funny (yup, even my neighbors are aware of that, I'm sure) and actually really sweet.

A favourite already. Great job!
person chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
i luv the 4 conditions... but the first three are the funniest so... i guess i luv the 3...
LilyHeartsJames chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
super dooper lol.

i luv this story dude, its bloody awsum!

i LUV it lol.

keep up the awsum terrific madass work :D
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Aw that was cute. What James drew was incredibly funny, too. Loved it. ]
Char-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
aw that was so sweet i love how horrible of an artist you made james. lol poor guy and his square rings
firstwizardingwar chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Ahh..haha! Loved it deary!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »