Reviews for Child of the Moon
DragonessWitch92 chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
Omg you should update this fantastic story! Is Anderson gonna turn into.a werewolf? Does Anaid have werewolf feelings for Walter or the Paladin? I could see it in Anderson. Will they kill the other master vampire that was Anaid's old master? Is Anaid ok?! Update soon please! Post a lots of chapters I wanna know what happens!
xVentressx chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
O.M.G You Must finish this story!O.O It is SOOOO epic!
kira shadow wolf chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
this is a great story please finish it:)
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 26 . 3/26/2009
more this is really good
Pseudo-daemonum chapter 26 . 11/21/2008
I really like this story because

1. the OC is actually interesting and lacks all forms of mary-sue-ish-ness.

2. the fights are awesome.

3. all characters play an important role.

4. the plot is good with the surprise twist bad guy showing back up.

If i had to criticize, i'd say that occasionally it's hard to follow whats going on, the transition from heinkle to anderson a few chapters back was especially jarring and unexpected. but thats not really a deal breaker. 5 stars out of 5
alfalfa7 chapter 26 . 10/19/2008
Great story! I am very much looking forward to the next update.

Until next time,

alfalfa7
The Great Rick chapter 16 . 9/17/2008
I'm sad. This is a great fic, but this is the Seras of the anime version. The one of the manga or Hellsing Ultimate is much better (she nicer with blue eye).
jamescc chapter 26 . 9/14/2008
nice work so far
jamescc chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
vamp's tarn in to ash not sand!
Ondjage chapter 26 . 9/8/2008
Ah, an update at last. I had begun to think you had given up on this story, but that's more of a me thing. Excellent chapter, and one in Seras' POV no less. Looking forward to the finale.
The Irish Wolf Sheep Assassin chapter 26 . 9/8/2008
AWESOME! Thank you for updating finally! wo
Miorochi chapter 26 . 9/7/2008
wow, good battle scene! XD awesome work! whatever happened to Anaid?
Miorochi chapter 25 . 8/31/2008
oh. . . i like it! please update soon! XD
SirFrog chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I Loved It! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
dr.evil99 chapter 25 . 1/6/2008
Anyone who's seen the anime or read any of the manga knows how demented some of the imagery in Hellsing is, especially when Alucard cuts loose with some of his magical transformations. And I didn't really think anyone would ever manage to convey those pictures through text alone, but, you just proved me wrong, for sure. Your description of the Alucard-werewolf-pack-spectre fight was simply amazing. Somehow, you managed to take all the insane imagery and convey it in a form that the mind's eye could process, and turn into a scene worthy of the anime's most over-the-top moments. And that is definitely quite a feat.

And the Rawhead/Anderson fight looks to continue the winning streak that you've got going here. Seriously, no one writes combat like you, and I can hardly wait to see what your next chapter will bring. In summary, all I can say is that I loved it, and you've proven why you totally own this fandom once again.