Reviews for The Witch in the Barn
Lauren Wagner chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow, this is a really good story! I like the details used in it and everything, and it doesn't seem as blind and everywhere as the other's version.

Also...it seems like someone is a little jealous.

I really liked this story though. Very well written!
IndeMaat chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Dear swfan34,

If you had bothered to read the author's note you would have noticed that I gave you credit for the idea. If you had bothered to read the review I had left you, pointing out what was lacking in your story, rather than just deleting your story to repost and get rid of the bad review I might not have written this story. As it stands: you had a nice idea, but you wrote a very bad story. Ideas are, however, not copyrightable.

Good luck on rewriting your version. Let me know if and when you do, I may delete this story.

IndeMaat
joethulhu chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Did you REALLY think you could get RID of me? Anyone who reads this, he is a theif! I had long thought of re-writing this, but I haven't yet. If IndeMaat had asked, I would have let them write this. but they did not ask. This is called "copyright infringement" and you can get ARESTED for it. Many other writers have suffered this, and I learned of this story by an e-mail from one. And, for readers' pleasure, here is the full story, which is currently a cancelled and deleted story.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Interesting viewpoint. I like how you've created a vivid picture without using visual imagery; you've got a really good atmosphere.
Rinse and Repeat chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Great job! This is the first Brothers Grimm fic I've read and it was impressive. I like the idea of someone being in the barn at the same time as the happenings. Again, really fantastic job.
Jeshickah Knight chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
nice, I liked it. I think it was very inspired, keep writing!

Blessed be