Reviews for In the Belly of the Beastie
wolffan200 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love you. You managed to make it both creepy, with the draugs and the inside of the Kraken, yet hilarious because after all...it is Jack. I thought you captured him brilliantly. I would quote the bits that I loved most...but I'd probably end up quoting the majority of it back at you. Awesome. And hurray for rum. Indeed it could be worse Jack. Indeed it could.
Aileil chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
My dear mam or sir,

It would please me, give me pleasure, and in all other ways make me extraordinarily happy if you would continue this story until it meets up with 'At World's End". You have a unique idea as well as a thoroughly enjoyable writing style and I will be very bored this summer if I don't have anything to read. Savvy? Anyways, thank you so much for bestowing your eloquence on the world. Goodbye, adiu, auwfvedersein, adios, dassvedanja, etc.
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It would be awesome if you did continue on with this story!
Jay-Jay and Dove-girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was, um...lovely. Just kidding, it was good. well written, savvy?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Sparrowlover chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I loved it! It was gross, though! lol

Sorry I didn't review this after all this time. I thought I had. :P

Great job!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I'm not much of a PotC reader anymore, but your story intrigued me! You've got Jack down pat and your descriptions were rather excellent.

Hope it continues :)
Rokhal chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
"It could be worse."

Such a trooper!

Great story. A nice, appropriate level of hideousness and grossness, for being in the Kraken's gullet. The humor and horror go great together.
meowbooks chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
"the Kraken did exactly what Jack would have done if he’d had a belly full of zombies.

It threw up."

Hehe. It was indeed, very entertaining kudos to ye for this little fun if a bit disgusting story.
murmuring'.breeze chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Ahh so Witty Jack got his rum in the end then. That's always a good thing for him. Great idea with the draugs and the Kracken and everything. It's freaky how your idea of the locker is so uncanny to the movie version! You psychic kid!
BeyondBloodBath chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
great story, ending kinda left me hanging but its still good :)
Wise Philosopher chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I don't put many stories on my favorite lists or write many reviews but I'm doing both for this story. I loved it; the dark humor was great. You were right, it is gross but that's what made it great. You're also one of the few writers who really nail Jack (let me rephrase that)appropriately write Jack's character.
Melanie Eden chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Ooh, very intriguing.

And it's the Turkish Prison, if no one's mentioned it yet.
Wolf.at.Heart chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Awesome! I love the habit of not dying line, it is very Jack. He was portrayed very well too. Orignal idea.

W.A.H.