Reviews for Reuniting the Tribes
AxelDrake chapter 37 . 2/14/2007
I can't really say much of this or the last chapter really jumped out at me, but that's because I'm not much of a BSG fan. :P

However, as usual, excellent writing.

I love the character development your doing. I was about ready to ask you to have someone kick Apollo between the legs, but after that cliffhanger, I don't think he needs it _

Well, I can't wait till this weekend to read yet another wonderful chapter.
Final Genesis chapter 37 . 2/11/2007
Nice going once again!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
FireWolfe chapter 37 . 2/11/2007
A little close but at least you finally knocked some sennse into Apollo. Now I love to hear more about Athena and Achilles. This is a very nicely done fan work and the xovers are working very well even if I never thought the mix could work.

Lisa
Panaka chapter 37 . 2/11/2007
Good chapter.

Nothing like a near death experience to but everything in perspective.

Next time Apollo decides to go BASE jumping remind him to take a parachute.
AussieMacca1981 chapter 37 . 2/11/2007
First off, thank you for the extra chapter! Next, good chapter as always! I do appreciate you not leaving us on yet another cliffhanger! lol Anyway, until the next chapter...just hope it's as quick as this one! ;)
SulliMike23 chapter 37 . 2/11/2007
It's about time Apollo pulled the courage to do that. Can't wait to see the upgrades of the Serenity.
Final Genesis chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
Interesting talk-to-talk, in addition to the cliffhanger!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Dragon K chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
Hey DR. Great chapter. Bout time Apollo got his head on straight. And a little life and death experience to shock him even further awake. I like it. Just becareful. Some people might want to set you on fire for all these cliffhangers. Some times literal. Till next time.
Panaka chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
Last couple of chaps are a bit short, at least they feel that way.

Other then that, good work

Next chapter:

Is it a bird? is it a plane? No, it's Mnementh!

PS:

Any chance wecan get it this sunday?
chm01 chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
i say it before and i'll say it again you realy love cliff hangers don't you
AussieMacca1981 chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
Good chapter! I was hoping that Mal would "knock some sense" into Apollo a little more literally, but this works too! lol It's also nice to see Mal get a little reminder that Zoe is not a woman you want angry at you!

As to your cliffhanger, I know Apollo is going to make it! I won't say why I know (it'll ruin it for others), so they can feel free to just call it trust in your story writing ability! ;P Anyway, until your next chapter (which I'm hoping will be really soon!)
sharpe26 chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
now that's a real cliffhanger. It'll be interesting to see what Wash 'll have to say about where the crew ended up. But that's only after him and Zoey have some time together.

looking forward to the next chapter.
Infinite Freedom chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
Who are you and what have you done with DR. Hee never warns us.
SulliMike23 chapter 36 . 2/10/2007
Oh boy! Don't kill Apollo, you hear! It's about time someone knocked some sense into him too.
Starstryker chapter 35 . 2/8/2007
Great story man, you just managed to fill up my reading schedule for about a week, have read the entire series so far, and am lookiing forward to more.

Starstryker