Reviews for Reuniting the Tribes
Netchka3 chapter 34 . 9/14/2013
Cool chapter. Reading the next one now.
Netchka3 chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
Very cool story. Reading more now. :-)
Wolfman-053 chapter 26 . 10/20/2011
"A little lost"? There's an understatement if I've ever heard (or read, for that matter) one!
nushashi369 chapter 40 . 7/12/2010
Even if this is a few years old, I still enjoy Zoids, even though they died in the USA. I give you props for writing a great story for this Raptor. Great mario reference, and do mkae more stories about what you can do best in the future. Thank you for this story and farewell.
Wolfman-053 chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
Rev Raptor, meet Colonial Warrior. There, they're introduced. That scene was very well written.
That Idiot chapter 50 . 3/1/2009
Okay... I was wondering from when you introduced it why you named it Thunderchild.

War of the Worlds, huh?
Blackdragonpi chapter 35 . 1/29/2009
Blackdragonpi chapter 34 . 1/29/2009
Wow, the cylon weaponry is overpowered. Five hundred gigawatts! Terawatts are even more unbelievable. How would you pack a power plant that can generate that much power into a raider? The armor is, however, perfectly fine in all but one respect. The strength of the armor is fine but forged Iron is significantly weaker than steel. Also, any laser would be enough to take down a centurion. Lasers would simply shatter and vaporize the metals used. The energy transfer would be to immense. Strength only works against ballistic weapons.
Blackdragonpi chapter 30 . 1/29/2009
Gotta love extremely high temperature superconductive materials.
Blackdragonpi chapter 24 . 1/28/2009
I'm certain that the Galactica could survive more than two glancing hits from the pulsar cannon, as long as the engines weren't hit.
Blackdragonpi chapter 23 . 1/28/2009
No matter how tough the armor is, 30mm rounds would punch through it fairly quickly if it was as thin as a cylon. They have to have internal space for electronics.

Fight with Blood

Fight with Steel

Die with honor

Never Yield

Fearless hearts

Filled with pride

Into glory we shall ride

Into glory we shall ride!
Blackdragonpi chapter 19 . 1/28/2009
Iron kong's aren't really that powerful or dangerous to most blitz team zoids because they can simply stay out of range.
Blackdragonpi chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
I don't think they could simply take the land. The zoids are by far more capable land based war machines. They couldn't bombard the planet from orbit without damaging it significantly and attempts to simply force the planet into submission wouldn't be effective, the people of Zi are too entrenched.
Blackdragonpi chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
As much as I like the original BSG, it would have made more technical sense to build with the cybrid principle(maximum armor and maximum firepower) because in space aerodynamics mean exactly nothing. Just like with outboard motors, put a big enough engine on it and it works as a high performance speedboat.
Blackdragonpi chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
Sadly predictable. Okay story, though.
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »