Reviews for Reuniting the Tribes
Lionessmon chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Great chapter, well done. post soon
Panaka chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
again, good chapter.

Just one question. Are there any plans for new armors for Iggy, Zero and Fury?

We haven't seen the Panzer since the siege and it's next to useless in battles.
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
So Leon and Sarah have a daughter now. Cool. Bit, Leena, Jamie, and Pierce better catch up soon.
Panaka chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Cool fight, nicely written.
cosmicfalcon chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
good really good better get the next chapter up!
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
The Colonials are getting closer to Planet Zi. Pretty soon the Cylons and Cybrids will follow and we'll have one HELL of a war.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Lonewolf187 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Hello DR:

Another great chapter, eagerly waiting the meeting between Zi and the Galactica fleet.
Final Genesis chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Another great chapter! Superb work once again!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Lionessmon chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
oh a new member cant wait, great chapter and post soon
Macca chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Hi, I've only just finished reading chapter 2 of Reuniting the Tribes, after reading the rest of the Legacies arc, and I've only got one thing to say...BRILLIANT! The way you've written these stories is breathtaking...keeping the characters true to form, while still weaving their stories together realistically! If the rest of this story unfolds as well as all the others in this arc, then it's gonna be a masterpiece! Thank you for writing this, and please, keep it up! (P.S. PLEASE bring Firefly in soon...I can't wait for their appearance!)
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Just out of curiosity, how can they be immortal? Anywho, it's a good start and I hope this story is just as successful as the previous two.
Panaka chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Immortals? Highlander? Any chance we get to see Duncan McCloud of the clan McCloud? Or did the Dragon clue Christian in?

Nice start.
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
New characters enter the fray! Sounds like this new saga shall be worthwhile once again! I believe there's a saying, 'third time's a charm, right?' Richter, Auri, the organoids and Silent Fury are interesting!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
aquakyuubi chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
i hope u help him a little and o'neill uoy might want to be careful i hear a new enemy is coming and that ur going to gt promoted and replaced
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »