Reviews for Reuniting the Tribes
Blackdragonpi chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Wouldn't Sarah and Leon s kid be just under two months premature if Janet is only six months old at the time. Or did I lose two months on Sarah s pregnancy.
Confused wonderer chapter 53 . 8/31/2008
cool,the story was interesting and so another universe to explore,thank you
The Schizophrenic MC chapter 53 . 6/28/2008
Well, well, Chris. Good job. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be in my bias against crossovers. I know exactly nothing about BSG, but I didn't even take notice, as prior knowledge didn't even seem necessary as I read "Tribes." Again, with the standard spelling, grammar, and issues of the like. Oh well, what can I expect, this is the internet. We speak well, but our written English sucks. What has the world come to. I'm kinda' violent, though I am a raging romantic, so I would have cruelly killed off Bit. Or Leena. But, that's just me. I find, sometimes, a story comes together better when someone important, even the protagonist, dies in some cruel fashion that brings sorrow to everyone. Some advice, you used the phrase, "Oh, blank blank blankity blank blank, but blank blankity blank." to much. That kind of sentence can be effectively used maybe twice, three times, if you're REALLY good. Overall, I rate this story a 9.997/10. My prior offer still stands, and to answer your question, I can post it anywhere you like. Thanks for the good story.

With all due respect,

The Schizophrenic MC

P.S. Canonically, Steve is 38, though the general thinking is that he's around 46. I say... 45! And to think, I found "Passion" while searching for Zoids Romance Fics, "Passion" led me to "Legacies" and I fell in love with the series. May you live long and prosper. I only just realized that I quoted Star Trek just then...
Richard6154 chapter 53 . 4/13/2008
Another great story.

Thanks for sharing Richard316
JC chapter 53 . 11/10/2007
Great fic,all three are teriffic,although I was dissapointed at the lack of focus on the Zoids in this one...oh should make another,with the Colonials and the crew of Serenity,but focus more on the Blitz.
Blackdragonpi chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Where is Richter from? I am not a big gamer geek.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
I thought the Fury was white?
Moriko no Hikari chapter 13 . 7/15/2007
Are you gonna put SG1 in here? That'd be sorta funny. (Don't ask,her mind is twisted) Luna! Buzz off!
Final Genesis chapter 53 . 5/12/2007
Hoo... sounds like a creepy start of a whole new saga I see!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Dragon K chapter 53 . 5/12/2007
Great story my friend. So the story arc is being moved to the Firefly/Serenity, huh? Will it still contain Zoids, or something altogether new? Till we meet next battle my friend.
Firewolfe chapter 53 . 5/12/2007
NO fair leaving us hanging. I love HP but a cliffie is just cruel. So put HP on hold lol...

We need more of this one will be interesting to see how the Colonials seal with Kane's nigghtmare. Me thinks Adama could help him. I mean he will be bored in retirement.

Lisa
chm01 chapter 53 . 5/12/2007
for some part i feel kinda dissapointed with the epilogue(nothing from blitz or the colonials) and for another i can't wait to see what it's coming next
Mackon chapter 53 . 5/12/2007
It was a great ride, thanks for sharing.
SulliMike23 chapter 53 . 5/12/2007
I don't like the looks of this...Whoever these people are...I don't think I wanna mess with them. The question itching my mind, however, is what series they're from?
chm01 chapter 52 . 5/5/2007
great chapter but why did he gave up (i understand the reason mind you)that's the only but i find
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »