Reviews for Reuniting the Tribes
cosmicfalcon chapter 52 . 5/5/2007
this is the best story iv ever read! the blade ligers going to evolve isent it?
Panaka chapter 52 . 5/5/2007
Great chapter. Great story.

I'm looking forward to the epiloque
SulliMike23 chapter 52 . 5/5/2007
Now for the epilogue. It was truly a battle to remember. Now to see more.
AussieMacca1981 chapter 52 . 5/5/2007
*Lowers his glass after that toast!* Ah, a great ending to a great story! Gotta love it! So, how long until the next tale, hm? You can't keep us hanging like this! ;) lol
cktedmon chapter 52 . 5/5/2007
HELL YA, now that was worth the wait... hell of a job DR... cant wait to see what happens in the next story arc..cause im pretty sure you aint gonna leave it at that... love the action and the drama... great job bud...
Final Genesis chapter 52 . 5/4/2007
Well done man! Another successful end to such a great story! You never cease to amaze me one bit!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Infinite Freedom chapter 52 . 5/4/2007
Is there going to be a sequel to this story?
Mtarget chapter 51 . 5/3/2007
Genius yet again! you continue to create such awsome work!
Aurelia30 chapter 51 . 5/2/2007
I knew it! I knew you couldn't kill Achilles off! Great chapter, BTW!
Final Genesis chapter 51 . 5/2/2007
In yer face, Cyclon scum! We kicked your arse as last! And not only that, that goodness Achilles lives!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
AussieMacca1981 chapter 51 . 5/2/2007
*Smiles at Iblis' temper tantrum!* Ah, I do love it when a bad guy has an even worse day! lol Good chapter, as always. I beat Athena is very relieved...and also mad at you for putting her through that! lol

I've been reading the reviews, and I must admit, I'd also love to see an Robotech Expeditionary Force appearance. It's even explanable...a simple matter of a hyperspace fold operation going very wrong, and dumping them (most likely the SDF-3) into this universe! But, I'll leave that up to your mighty writin skills! ;)
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 51 . 5/2/2007
Sweet end there, but I'm still wondering if Earth might play a role or any other human settlement. Seeing as who, or rather, what Iblis is, I say that Galaxy Railway, Arcadia, Queen Esmeraldes, and Warrior Zero would fit wonderfully. Yet, I'm still hoping for the REF, UN Spacy, or UNSC! One can hope.

Your Legacies are simply wonderful!
SulliMike23 chapter 51 . 5/2/2007
Another good chapter. Now for the last one. BTW, I have ideas for a new Zoid team, if you're interested.
Aurelia30 chapter 50 . 4/30/2007
Wow! Somehow, I hold out hope that some from the Thunderchild, including Achilles, survived. I don't know how, but I'm hoping!

When it comes to the battle sequences, you're very talented! I don't think I could hold it together that way. I'd try to go too fast and lose a lot of suspense and action.

Can't wait to read the rest!
Firewolfe chapter 49 . 4/29/2007
Very interesting reading and enjoyaable but really you need to put a zoid or two in a base ship to rip them up a little. I love the twists and turns though the chliffies are annoying.

Lisa