Reviews for Love
LadyCapuccino chapter 23 . 12/18/2013
i loved this one
Lazy Gaga chapter 48 . 3/5/2012
Aww, these were all just wonderful! I loved every one of them! You did a great job on all of these!
MariahGalux chapter 48 . 5/23/2010
I'm speechless..this is one of the best FF I've read so far. It's just AMAZING. I noticed the last time you updated was on 2008 and that this story is not complete yet..please, keep updating, this fic is too beautiful to go to waste.
Irrelevancy chapter 48 . 6/23/2009
oh~

This is good~~

I've just read all 48 chappies non-stop

And well, simply put, I NEED MORE!

This place is lacking good SasuNeji fics

And well, you're the only one who could provide them for me!

...and other people, if that comes to that.

So please...

PLEASE!
UndergroundSoul chapter 48 . 4/15/2009
This is the best collection of NejiSasuNeji ever! I'm so glad you wrote this because there's not enough of these two out there.
sadypsycho chapter 48 . 3/23/2009
oh my gawd.

oh my GAWd.

I LOVE YOU. I've never read Neji and Sasuke as a pair, and the crap characterizations from what I DID read turned me off, but you just write them both off so wonderfully. and sexy too.

Keep up the works!
xxasianicexx chapter 48 . 2/27/2009
that last chapter had me so pissed off, I wanted to punch a hole thru orochimarus fugly face. gr. cant wait for anotehr drabble!
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 48 . 8/6/2008
Every single one of your stories was beautiful. I found myself smiling or feeling something after reading each one. Wonderful job. Keep writing.
PhoenixOfTheDamned chapter 43 . 7/29/2008
lol poor gaara
Shiragikun chapter 48 . 7/6/2008
xD Oh god, a lot of these were just so sweet (in their own little way). But gods, I think Chapter 48 just makes me so hideously sickened (;D it's Orochimaru-so sad, he was such a cute kid, but that's a good thing...

Oh gods, just thinking about Orochimaru doing things disturbs me greatly. The mental image cannot be unseen..._ -shudder-

But this was awesome. 3 Also, a suggestion: maybe you should put the ratings to M just to be on the safeside about the...ah...thrusts...
DaMoyre chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
**He did not need to be jealous.

Sasuke was still his. He just had to share him now**

That's my favorite line. Just totally awesome.

(Though I must say I would not be at all against a little bit of SasuNejiNaru. *cough*)
Anise chapter 48 . 6/22/2008
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before and I feel bad because it's obvious you've put a lot of thought into all the chapters. The range of different emotions and situations throughout the stories have all been really wonderful, I'm definitely looking forward to more :)
DaMoyre chapter 48 . 6/21/2008
Oh - you naughty girl, writing OroSasu! *pur*

Nicely done.
shogi chapter 48 . 6/21/2008
Hmm... yes, it was a VERY small hint of Neji/Sasuke... too bad. But it's interesting that Sasuke has enough sanity to want to protect somebody still...

All in all, very interesting chapter! I really do like your writing and how with just a little bit there's the possibility for more... I'm not really... well, let's be blunt, Sasuke/Orochimaru really turns me off so I don't really like possible story with this chapter but I do like your writing style and also, the hints if Neji/Sasuke who are just such a wonderfully interesting pair! _
Hanai-kun chapter 48 . 6/21/2008
Oh yes, it was there.

The NejiSasuness, I mean. xD

And Orochimaru was definitely there, oh yes he was.

Poor Sasuke.

Raped by a guy old enough to be his grandfather..

Disgusting, but hot. xD

I hope Neji's not being raped by his ucle at the very same moment. xDD No victory there, hm?

Yeah... But let's just focus on the facts... (Me is tired..)

I hope you keep writing and update soon again!