Reviews for Yin and Yang
Nagato Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/28
This is beautiful. please upate
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh this is good. Thank you for posting this story.
Lord Lelouch chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I have to admit that this story has quite a few ingenious concepts.

Thew way you hand Harry discover the extent of Dumbledore's manipulation of his life was very believable as was the extent Dumbledore's violation of Harry basic rights.

Harry's desire for revenge was definitely understandable as is his rage. I also like the fact that while you did show the Weasleys as a people who manipulated, lied deceived and betrayed Harry, you also made them human being who also love, hate, joke, dream and cry like any other. They simply messed with the wrong guy though I'm sure they and Dumbledore may have had sound reasoning, After all, isn't sacrificing the life on one boy worth it when compared the live of thousands, as for the weasleys, isn't it worth it if they're family finally moves out of poverty, even if that poverty may have been caused by the faults of their own parents and grandparents.

QUESTIONS:

Seeing as this story has not been updated in almost 7 years and does not seem likely to be updated any time soon, would it be to much to ask what you had planned for this story and how you intended to end it.

Also, will it be possible for Harry to overcome the command words that have been placed on him. After all, the conditioning that was placed on to him was that of the mind, and is related to the imperius curse. Thus should it not be possible for him with enough mastery of occlumency and other mind magic as well as sufficient will power be able to over come what ever conditioning that has been placed on him that forces him to obey the command words.

I mean I doubt Dumbledore or Grindewald were able to truly test the extent to which the conditioning works. Surely with enough will power and mastery over mind magic and occlumency Harry should be able to overcome the conditioning of the treatment Dumbledore placed him under?

Seeing as no one is able to PM you this is the only method to get a message across. I would definitely like to know how you had planned to progress and finish this story.

PLEASE PLEASE REPLY THIS REVIEW AND THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE ASKED.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Reading this gives me goosebumps, i really would like to see more, especially win harry finally faces voldemort
GreenGrizzly chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Awesome. While you may have originally planned on continuing, it works as is, so I can't complain about you not updating.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Oh my. That bathos!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Not normally a fan of short fics like this but this one was really exciting showing us all the exciting bits and skipping out the boring bits in longer fics, shame you abandoned it as its not that long so it should take that long to write, how you think about finishing it,
Peace Out
Sandaime Hokage
Delicious darkness chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Amazing story! Please continue writing it! :D
sliced2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Hey man this is pretty shitty and I'm kinda pissed off at the cliches.
Impstar chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Well written. Would it be correct to say that Harry was the one who went back in time to deliver those messages to himself? The Yin-Yang symbol at the end seems like a clue, but the biggest one was the clue that could only be opened with Harry's death. Why would that be a clue? 1. It was some f-you to the Order if Harry got killed, or more likely 2. Yet another clue, in a way at least. Well, those are just my thoughts.
purrfus chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Silly Harry. Apparently he forgot that someone or something else had already claimed that symbol. Very interesting chapter. Does really make one wonder just who is conducting this.
purrfus chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
With all the other Dark Lord activity going on, even if they consider the guy-who-always-loses not worth the bother, its hard to understand why they didn't program the wards to be a bit more flexible. Oh well, complacency gets to everybody eventually.

The conversation with Gnarf went on a little to long for the story flow. If you ever come back to the story, it might be more readable if the conversation starts - breaks - and then resumes close to the end.
purrfus chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Harry is awfully trusting for a guy who has just learned that everyone he has known has betrayed him.
FaeFolk chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Really interesting story. I would love to see a conclusion to this story. :) I am wondering who will be the yin to harry's yang. And of we will ever see non dark lordified Harry in this story again.
Katio chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
fuck yeah i love a betrayed harry story!