Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
You captuer The Doctor very well, especially his connection with Rose.

Oh! Hints of the Bad Wolf! Great insertion of the beast by the way.

Kudos on a Great First chapter
ninjaonfire chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I've latched on to another of your stories :)

You won't find any concrit from me as I'm not a writer nor am I knowledgeable about the series (I just finished watching the latest episode, so yeah). I am pretty good at giving praise, though :P
Taylor Harkness chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
This was a brilliant story. It did seem a bit rushed at times, but still, great writing and a fantastic idea. You've also written the characters extremely well. Bravo!
Rupiah chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
If Rose is only 7, wouldn't martha be young as well? Other than that, great story!
Samara Connor chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
I am now going and seeing if i can find the sequal to this. It was a great sotry. And i am glad i read it! you did a wonderful job with it.
Samara Connor chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
Sequal. It needs a sequal i am now obssesed.
Samara Connor chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Not that evil. It is good.
Samara Connor chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
It is wonderful. Poor poor Rose.
Samara Connor chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
The chapter was great.
Samara Connor chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
It is a wonderful stoory, The doctor never seems to be happy without rose though.
Samara Connor chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love this story. It is wonderful. I was recomended it by Jazz E. Roisin. And i am happy she did. It is a wonderful!
Elliot Green chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
Well, it was OK. I liked it. A bit cheesy, but that's what my mom thinks of Doctor Who.
Elliot Green chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
I always think linky things are slightly cheesy. But this story is surprisingly good. I know that they have Doctor Who books, but it's such a TV show, you know?
Elliot Green chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
WTH? Daughter? I know that an episode in the fourth season is called The Doctor's Daughter, but how did you know back when this story was written? Which episode? PLEASPLEASEPLEASE let me know! I'll even fav you! Just tell me please...
Kathryn Shadow chapter 12 . 10/29/2007