Reviews for Baron Rönnskär
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
Well... Not bad, but too fast and too easy... Nothing go bad for super-Ron. He is perfect, his plans go perfect and he have the perfect revenge...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
Honestly, this chapter was totally ridiculous. And one only can ask, why Hermione would wed this horrible and violent man? This not speak very well of her.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Good written but the plot is still childish. Ron can do everything and all people will fall for his tricks. No very trilling... Honestly, Percy never would fall for this obvious trap and the false news would be traced to Ron... And the rape? If true, he would use it to destroy Krum in no time. To wait years only would give Krum much more time to rape again, and again... and, if it's false, then Ron is not better than Krum.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Malfoy framed that Ron was being executed... And why he didn't execute him?... how nobody notice Ron was in Azkaban, not dead? Ron wasn't exactly a nobody... and Harry and Ginny working for a murderer ministry? ... plot holes everywhere!...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
For now the plot is totally incoherent...
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
I know you wrote this nearly 6 years ago and are probably surprised to get a review after so long, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this :) Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story! I'm a bit of a grammar freak, and the story was good enough for me to still enjoy it despite the mistakes, which are understandable. I also wanted to congratulate you for being spot-on about Snape even before book seven was published. Too few good writers guessed correctly, but you sure did :D
CourtneyP chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
This was really great. I think you're really hard on yourself as a writer. I enjoyed every second I spent reading this work of yours and I just wanted you to know that. For this to be your first fic - well, this is a job well done.
albeva chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
its a great story. I remember reading it a long time ago and now stumbled upon it again. Sad that your story has such terrible grammar. You could find a beta reader here on the site to help you out with that.
Falcon's Jade chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
Admittedly the typos and grammer mistakes were quite distracting, but you conveyed enough of the plot to keep me interested and reading. And the ending was well done, very fitting, and the reflection that everything was done in the garden...I am impressed. A good story!
SB chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
Just read your story all the way through and it was VERY good. I really liked the way you ended it, it's a very realistic ending which just makes this story that much better. Thanx.
Silversaz chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
This is really good1 You shouldn't give up and you should keep writing. You're doing really well with the grammar- only a few little mistakes.

Saz
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 17 . 11/29/2006
aw! this ending is just perfect! it is an awsome story! great job! i like it, not many storys i've read have ron as the main character, and it jsut so happens that Ron is one of my favorite HP characters, along with the twins. :D
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
o0o0o0 wow, i'm speechless. therefore instead i shall go read the next chappie!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 11 . 11/29/2006
dont' worry, it didnt suck, i think most people were just too into the story so they had to go read the next chapter and forgot to review, i do it all the time :D
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
dont worry, no one really cares about the spelling and grammer thuings, as long as the story is great and makes sense its no problem. :D