Reviews for Baron Rönnskär
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
I know you wrote this nearly 6 years ago and are probably surprised to get a review after so long, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this :) Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story! I'm a bit of a grammar freak, and the story was good enough for me to still enjoy it despite the mistakes, which are understandable. I also wanted to congratulate you for being spot-on about Snape even before book seven was published. Too few good writers guessed correctly, but you sure did :D
CourtneyP chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
This was really great. I think you're really hard on yourself as a writer. I enjoyed every second I spent reading this work of yours and I just wanted you to know that. For this to be your first fic - well, this is a job well done.
albeva chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
its a great story. I remember reading it a long time ago and now stumbled upon it again. Sad that your story has such terrible grammar. You could find a beta reader here on the site to help you out with that.
Falcon's Jade chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
Admittedly the typos and grammer mistakes were quite distracting, but you conveyed enough of the plot to keep me interested and reading. And the ending was well done, very fitting, and the reflection that everything was done in the garden...I am impressed. A good story!
SB chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
Just read your story all the way through and it was VERY good. I really liked the way you ended it, it's a very realistic ending which just makes this story that much better. Thanx.
Silversaz chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
This is really good1 You shouldn't give up and you should keep writing. You're doing really well with the grammar- only a few little mistakes.

Saz
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 17 . 11/29/2006
aw! this ending is just perfect! it is an awsome story! great job! i like it, not many storys i've read have ron as the main character, and it jsut so happens that Ron is one of my favorite HP characters, along with the twins. :D
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 12 . 11/29/2006
o0o0o0 wow, i'm speechless. therefore instead i shall go read the next chappie!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 11 . 11/29/2006
dont' worry, it didnt suck, i think most people were just too into the story so they had to go read the next chapter and forgot to review, i do it all the time :D
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
dont worry, no one really cares about the spelling and grammer thuings, as long as the story is great and makes sense its no problem. :D
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
o0o0o0o whos the old friend? oh i just gotta find out! ta-ta!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
i like it, but its evil...,.evil! poor Ron. and will the others figure out he was innocent?
PetuniaPatronus chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
Count of MC is one of my fav books and movies. Love the idea!
albeva chapter 17 . 11/2/2006
I really *really* liked and enjoyed this story. very well written and plot is nicely balanced. And even it is of the Monte Cristo you have several originals ideas and motives!

Only thing I didn't like was an author note in the middle of the chapter...

Great story!
Lorien Urbani chapter 17 . 10/17/2006
Finally, I am reviewing the last chapter of your HP story!

Wowzers, I LOVED the ending! I think the story ended perfectly. If Ron and Hermione just jumped into each other's arms and kissed and got engaged, it would not be realistic. Because, as you said it, it's been 10 years since they last saw each other. A lot changed for them. None of them is the same, they both changed, so they need to get to know each other again and heal the wounds before they come back to where they were 10 years ago. I really like it.

And Ron's memory of the garden...*le sigh* Really touching. I am so happy that Ron got his family and friends back. Ginny's reaction was very good and emotional. Very realistic, I'd say. I would have reacted in the same way.

But they love him, always have, and he won't ever feel alone again.

In my imagination, in time, their will be a wedding...*wink wink* And maybe, for fun, Snape could be Ron's best man! lol ROFL!

Very beautiful, Otto. I enjoyed every word of this story. Oh, but you know by now that I am your NO.1 fan!