Reviews for How Love Should Be
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Please update
EmilyRose09 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Super well-written! I hate that you haven't updated this. It's too good to leave unfinished. The whole thing just fits them. I've tried writing Chris as well, and you did an incredible job! (Undoubtedly better than me) I laughed out loud numerous times, and I just loved their dynamic. If you ever log back on, I'd love for you to update. It's super unlikely, but I can always hope. :)
HopefulMe chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I love how their relationship is slowly developing. Its really amazing to read about, keep up the amazing writing.
paige45 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really hope you update this story. It's been one of my favorites for years now and I think it would be great to see it finished! Hope you keep writing!
KSkylaR chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
This fic is so good

please update it?
Alece chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I love this story! Chris Keller is such an enigma! I love the tentative friendship forming between Chris & Brooke. His way of comforting her is perfect :) I really hope you pick this story back up soon!
ArTeMuS09 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Damn this story rocks. You should update it.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
So you've now totally convinced me of the Kellar/Brooke thing. You haven't updated in over 2 years now..so I hope that you'll get back to this soon. :)
NothingCharming chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
So I know that you are probably not even writing this anymore considering it has been a year since you updated, but I actually really really like this. I wish you would continue it. It's great! :)
krjemb chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Im loving this story. Any chance of an update.
Atg543 chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
You HAVE to update this! You write the characters so well and I'm just dying to know what happens!
M-Katsuragi chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
Okay, I NEVER read humor stories because... THEY ARE NEVER FUNNY. But I was interested in your pairing of Chris and Brooke, so I read, and I was laughing so hard! This was B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T-L-Y well-written! Just enough seriousness for them to become close and just enough humor as to PERFECTLY fit Brooke's character. I hope you write a lot because I put you on my author alert list. You are amazingly talented. This is one of the best fan-fics I have ever read. Thanks for the great read!
Ollywood3 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Please, please, please continue this. I beg of you. You just turned me into a Chris/brooke fan.
aschenputtel chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
gr8 story!
Inspired-Writer6789 chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
"So you comforted her with your penis?"

Haha! That was freakin' great! Anyway, this is an amazing fan fiction.

I really think you should add another chapter, I'm so excited to see what's next.

So, please, update soon!