Reviews for Stained Glass Masquerade
white pedal chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
This is cute:) The letters from everyone are awesome, but poor Shuichi's dad is going to know that his wife made Shuichi sleep with many men when they talk about his life:(
arao2 chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
ohhhhhh il est si chou
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Congrates on not cringing (much) through the entire semi-mushy scenes :P
white pedal chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was the saddest, romantic and most hilarious story I ever read! I read the whole story in one day(lol)

Keep up the good work!
rarestlove27 chapter 18 . 10/28/2009
Gah! Such a cute ending. This was a great story. It made me laugh and had me at the edge of my seat. They are so cute together! I loved it. Now its sequel time!

I loved the Snow white bit by the way. Sweet Merlin, I couldnt stop laughing... My sides still hurt

:D
LunaKitara chapter 18 . 9/20/2009
I really loved this story! other than a few grammar and spelling errors, it was very well written! I found myself giggling insanely, and almost crying.. especially when they were pouring the ashes in the river. Kudos. It is a true rarity to find a fanfiction so well written, and so enchanting.

Good Job. Keep up with it! You might have a future ahead of you in writing original stories.
ELENIOFME chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
wow this story was great i like ow yuki wasnt a writer and shuichi a singer although both could be. great story
SanguisRubeus chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
This was great!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 18 . 6/20/2009
loved it
Zilander Kat chapter 18 . 6/6/2009
Boo- and Yay! I'm done but there is going to be a sequel? - That made my day...I loved this story, there were some crazy twists and the alarm clock bits made me quite the happy camper. I also really liked seeing Yuki's more human side- gah, they are so cute together...Gravitation fanfic is my most recent love and I really liked your story.

Thanks for the read!

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
MamaDestiel chapter 14 . 12/18/2008
NO! i had to stop here because I is getting so tired I isn't comprehending anything... *Cries* I SHALL READ MORE TOMORROW! Yay! *Happy dances* ((the sleepiererey-er*?* ze more hyperish activenativenessess, I gets!))

... I scare myself... XD

.:~Pandakins~:.

-That may be the mostestestestly random review I've left...-
L'uke-chan chapter 18 . 11/15/2008
KYAA! AWESOME! BRILLIANT! FANTASTIC!

I absolutely adoore this fic. It's GREAT! Magnificent! I laughed my ass of at some of the moments xDD My stomach practically ached from laughing so much -wipes the tears away-. The Snow White play was an amazing idea, soo funny! HILARIOUS! LOVE IT! WOW! AWESOME!
GraviFreak11 chapter 18 . 7/17/2008
OMG I LOVED IT!

I already read Phantom Butterfly, and I never suspected it to begin like this! It works so well!
Naruta13 chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
lol yuk iis like instant coffee xD ive read this b4 but im glad i found it again, though i don't remember which part i left off xD
love-matcher chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
One word: "WOW"

This is one of the most intense stories I have come across so far. I love the twists of the plots. It was amazing. My favorite part was the snowmen. :D