Reviews for The Need to Feel Free Again Revised Edition
I like it!
calimary chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
wonderful story
BrittanyLS chapter 14 . 8/31/2006
Very, very sweet! I loved it!
starryeyes10 chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
great story.
Lu78 chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
Loved it, will there be a sequel?
ColieMacKenzie chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
Thank you, Michi (and your co-author), for the wonderful journey you have taken us on! It was lovely to read how they finally opened up to each other. Your story always left me with a warm and fuzzy feeling! Looking forward to reading more from you!
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
That was a great story. I don't suppose you could add an epilogue? I'd love to read one, I was really looking forward to little AJ making an apearance in the story, no one ever uses him in their stories enough. :)
froggy0319 chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
Sounds like an absolute perfect date for the two of them :) Really enjoyed your latest and can only hoep there is more on your horizon. You both have talent, and thanks for letting me enjoy that talent each and every chapter :)
McRose chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
I enmjoyed the original versdion; the revisions havae made it a better, more complete story. janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
michelle UK chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
What a great way to end a story, so much emotion, and Harm and Mac making their

great end to an emotional story look forward to more.
JulieM chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
This was so enjoyable the first time around...Now it is simply wonderful! I have enjoyed it so much and I can't wait for the next story to come! We're all hoping that it is just one of many!
TV Angel 711 chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
I love it! Great story! Please keep going with awesome stories!

H&M forever!

JAG forever!
SamBrace chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
Wonderful! Bravo! I hope there is a sequel to this story ;)

Sammy
bluejay65 chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
What can I say...I just loved this story. Thanks so much for sharing this version.
michelle UK chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
such an emotional chapter pleased Mac opened up to Harm can't wait for the next update