Reviews for Castles Made of Sand
aileenmarie chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Heartbreaking
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Doose's is spelled wrong, but that's okay! This is a great story. Everyone's in perfect character - Richard, Emily, Jess - it's all lovely. Great job!
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was so sweet. And sad. And just...amazing.
Tikkt chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Sad...but so well writen :)
Reyy chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
awe

thats cute.

emily's a bitch, sheesh.
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i read this fic yesterday and while i was reading the end when Rory and jess (btw i love them) were talking i swear that i was crying! my sister came over to me immediately asking me what wrong because i was seariously crying no story, book, not even a movie made me cry except...except this one. the reason i'm telling you this is because i want you to know that the words and dilouges of this story are so powerful they truly are. i loved it.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
it's beautiful! sad and is worth a sequel but truly beautiful.
anonomous1624 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
i just read your beautiful story..i am crying right now, it was so sad, and i love that it wasnt OOC. i absolutly love this story, i'm adding it to my favorites list right now.
emma chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
"I want to help him rob Dosey's"

This story is sad, funny, and really really sweet.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was so heartwrenching! I loved it, and I wish you would change it from a one shot!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
aw...so cute
Dione Robertson chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Excellent.

Not perfect (As a grad of Yale, Rory does not have money? What about the money Grand (Richard's mom's) left her? Unlike her mother, Rory does not reject money, just the possible trapings of old money.)

*I want to see your blue eyes in him. I want to help him rob Dosey’s.”*

Best line of the Day! Love Jess's ambition. We all need something to live for. (pls pick up you Milo doll...)

THANKS!
katesque chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
lovely! i liked it! :)
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Marvelous. Your writing is perfect, to the point of heart-wrenching. You convey the emotions so well. And no cheese or grammatical errors. Kudos, kudos, kudos.
Michela chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Sweet. Bitter. Bittersweet.

Amazing. This is a nice oneshot. I love it. This was very well done. Congratulations!