Reviews for Gold Equates to Heaven
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I think..it was good BUT, the end was not..well.. how can I put this..

I didn't expect Neji to calm down that fast and I didn't expect him to acknowledge the OC you placed in.

I mean, the breakdown was..PERFECT.. the tears? PERFECT.. I can imagine all those happening..and the way he threw all the pieces of gold from his collection while yelling 'take it!'..GOD that was PERFECT as well..

BUT..

When he calmed down just after that OC kind of got near him? Sorry but I just can't picture that. I imagine Neji to be more furious since someone was invading his personal space at such an emotional time. I expected him to push that person away and storm out of the Hyuga mansion and head out somewhere and destroy something.

Well, that's my opinion.

All was good... Really... The last part was the only thing that sort of disappointed me because I didn't like it..

NICE STORY though!
asian-ninja chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Never thought I would see the day when Neji had a hysterical break down. It was kinda sad though, picturing Neji like that. I liked the story though!
Violet Marx chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
D The only time I think Neji got a little OOC is when you said he cried. I think it would be possible for him to go into some kind of hysteria, but it would probably be tear-less. I also think it would've been nice if you'd mentioned Neji's feelings on how Itachi had pulled Tenten to him that one time in the main story, in that possesive way. When he said "She is in the Akatsuki now. She's ours." or something like that.

All in all, a great story!

Violet Marx
HorridAbyss chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
It was really good. I got a little confused at the end... until I read the author's note. )

Hurry so I can read the one with Itachi's POV. ;)
Fuyu Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2006