Reviews for Lopsided Tie
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Argh! I can't believe the ending!

I was smiling throughout the fic when the last chapter just popped out of nowhere and burst my happy bubble. I am depressed now.

Keep writing.
hermione diggory chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story is incredibly beautiful and loving. hermione and cedric forever.
hermione diggory chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story is incredibly beautiful and loving. hermione and cedric forever
phantasme chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Very nice one-shot. I could definitely see this scene surfacing as an "aside" of sorts. Diggory was mostly portrayed as the preppy all-popular kid at Hogwarts that had everything going for him until Voldemort killed him. Under the surface, he had that "carpe diem" sort of personality and I think you exemplified that here. Nice job!
Gen chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh god, those last two lines saddened me.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was great! Very sweet. I like how Cedric said he was teasing Hermione about her hair.
addisonj chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh, I love it! So sweet!

I'm reading Finding Himself now, was this written before? Love the Cedric lives; Cedric x Hermoine AU
stilljustceci chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Poignant. I thought it captured well the loneliness that's sometimes there underneath the outer shell of some of the most "perfect" people. And drove home the tragedy of Cedric's death. And made me like Hermione more. Just... everything. This is lovely.
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aw, that was very cute. the end made me sad though :(. lol, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was so sweet and heart-wrenching. I absolutely adored it.

X Ever Yours, Lauren Nicole
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
AW lovely! That was very very sweet! And very nice Ced/Hermione! Wonderful times!

Sina xx
princessinct chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Aw, that was very sweet. Especially the ending.
Marmar chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is a lovely story. It was very well written and really gave you an understanding on who Cedric was. I loved it :D
twilighttries chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was so sweet. I love Cedric, because he's adorable and I feel like this could ahve been a chuck taken out of the book. Fantastic, dear.
MidnightAngel325 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aww, I loved that. But then at the end when Hermione mentioned the funeral, i got really depressed. I read all of "Finding Himself" and "Dulce de Decorum" (I think I spelled it right, sorry if I didn't), so it is hard not to picture Cedric and Hermione not together. I'm re-reading OoTp and it's just not the same without Cedric in there (and the prefects bath scenes lol). Anyway enough with the rambling, great writing, great one shot. Hopefully the nest chapter on Dulce will be up soon :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »