Reviews for Lopsided Tie
hina chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
i love your writing...i absolutely adore it...but this is fanfiction...please dont make cedric die in all of them...at least in this wonderful fantastical world...i always cry...
maishootingstar chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I'm glad i found this,

it was just so lovely and sweet & made me smile for the rest of the day D
whispere chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow. This is amazing.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I love this scene! And the title. (Now if only it was in the book... But, well, I suppose if it were, you wouldn't have needed to write it. So, then, no, I guess I'm glad it wasn't in the books. Er.)

It strikes me as a little funny that Hermione can be such a bright and brilliant witch...but she doesn't get boys. Or, more specifically, she doesn't get Ron. She seems to get Harry all right. And she definitely understands the dynamics and issues in his (non)relationship with Cho. Hm. Maybe it muddles up her thinking cuz her own emotions are involved in Ron's case? (But, oh, as if her emotions aren't involved with Harry? Well, not the romantic ones at least... in canon.) Anyway, enough rambling. The part about a quarter of the school wanting to BE Cedric was a lovely added quirk.
juls enix23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I love you for writing this. Sigh..
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
LOVE the story! Love the pairing! Love everything!
Nianko chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
It's not was perfect as the other one, but it's more warm and sweet I think. It made me smile and I realized that yes, people are worth remebering if they're kind, not if they're perfect or something. There aren't too many kind people in the world are they?

nK
oval chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aw! The whole idea of Cedric and Hermione having this one pleasant moment together before his death and everything is very sweet. So was your portrayal of Cedric-he and his lopsided bowtie were so endearing. Really well done!
abby chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
sweet
AsphodelQuill chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
It was a great story. I love how they just danced and had fun as friends (rather, acquaintances). Keep up the good work!
I read not write chapter 1 . 10/18/2006

that was sweet!
me chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Nicely done.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aw. That's pleasant. He did always seem nice. The kind are always the first to die.
Sam chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
omg!... i love this story! it's so cute, and it could have actually happened i guess. it's really sweet.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »